Layout Ball 2: 65x2.5x30
Surface Prep: 1500 Polished

Bowler Style: Tweener
PAP: 5.25x1
Rev Rate: 325
Speed: 17.5
Axis Rotation: 65 Degrees
Axis Tilt: 5 Degrees

The IQ Tour Fusion is the next in line to release in Storm's extremely successful IQ Tour Line and it definitely does not disappoint. This ball fits between the IQ Tour and the IQ Tour Pearl so well because it seems to have taken the best qualities of each ball and combined them into a single piece. The IQ Tour Fusion has the length and "pop" at the break point like the IQ Tour Pearl but still keeps that smooth mid-lane read and the versatility of the IQ Tour. This combination makes the IQ Tour Fusion a ball that is very difficult to put down.

For myself, I drilled up two IQ Tour Fusions to properly test the roll depending on what you did with the weight block during drilling and I was surprised how well this ball took to layout changes. By going with the layouts listed above I was able to create a ball with a little more length and angularity down lane and another with a more early roll that continued strong through the pins. This allows me to stay in the same area of the lane during a league set and easily modify my ball roll on the lane to ensure maximum carry.

If you have another ball in the IQ Tour Line and feel its a good ball, the Fusion is definitely a ball you want to consider for your next purchase because it might easily be the best ball out of the three. I think this ball has a good chance of taking ball of the year this year and its only January!

For more information please visit my YouTube channel (sk8sbowlingreviews) to see a video review of the IQ Tour Fusion and a more detailed breakdown of my thoughts on the ball.

Michael Bauer
Storm Amateur Staff Member
PBA Member
www.YouTube.com/sk8sbowlingreviews

http://youtu.be/5GiIqXY__74