PDA

View Full Version : Holy POO how do I do a multiple quote reply

tccstudent
01-30-2014, 01:58 PM
I see that others can do it I just cant seem to figure it out. I saw the button for multiple quotes but when I click on it a check mark shows up and nothing else.

Bunny
01-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Left click once on the quote box with the plus sign at the bottom right of the ones you want to quote except for the last one. Click on reply to quote for the last one. (Sometimes you have double left click around here.)

:)

Aslan
01-30-2014, 07:06 PM
You click the check mark by all the ones you want quoted. Then you reply with quote to whichever one you want.

The stupid thing is...they don't uncheck themselves...so if you keep replying with quote in that thread...you'll keep quoting those posts until you go back and uncheck them.

tccstudent
01-30-2014, 07:41 PM
I see that others can do it I just cant seem to figure it out. I saw the button for multiple quotes but when I click on it a check mark shows up and nothing else.

Left click once on the quote box with the plus sign at the bottom right of the ones you want to quote except for the last one. Click on reply to quote for the last one. (Sometimes you have double left click around here.)

:)

You click the check mark by all the ones you want quoted. Then you reply with quote to whichever one you want.

The stupid thing is...they don't uncheck themselves...so if you keep replying with quote in that thread...you'll keep quoting those posts until you go back and uncheck them.

test to see if this works