PDA

View Full Version : Browser for Iphone where the forums will work?

YODA
01-30-2014, 04:54 PM
I have tried the normal Iphone Browser and Chrom on my ihpone, and both of them will pull up mobile site, but when reading posts, you cannot get past pasge 1. I try clicking "full site" link at bottom and it gives a error.

Any browser app for iphone that will let me actually post here and see past page 1?

Pauley
01-30-2014, 09:10 PM
Hopefully someone else will be more knowledgeable than me, but as far as I know you can't use the full site with an iPhone.

bowl1820
01-30-2014, 09:32 PM
I have tried the normal Iphone Browser and Chrom on my ihpone, and both of them will pull up mobile site, but when reading posts, you cannot get past pasge 1. I try clicking "full site" link at bottom and it gives a error.

Any browser app for iphone that will let me actually post here and see past page 1?

the "site does not work past 1st page" problem has been a continuing problem. Also if you attempt to switch to the full site from the mobile site using the link at the bottom is broken on the site.

To get to the full site

Type this url into your browser http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php?styleid=20 and it should take you to the full site.

YODA
01-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Thanks that link worked :) appreciate it!