PDA

View Full Version : Pauley's Scores

Pauley
01-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Figured I would join in. Joined a league already under way a few weeks ago.

1/13/14
Game 1- 200
Game 2- 162
Game 3- 211
Series- 573
First league night ever, pretty happy I was able to put up a decent series

1/20/14
Game 1- 139
Game 2- 184
Game 3- 206
Series- 529

1/27/14
Game 1- 245
Game 2- 171
Game 3- 198
Series- 614

Pauley
02-03-2014, 11:13 PM
2/3/14

Game 1 started out horrible! My timing was off, I was giving the ball the death grip and just could not get out of my way. I kept trying to reset but no go. Shot 141 with zero sign of improvement towards the end of the game. I didn't even sniff my mark once, a very humbling game for sure.

Game 2- First frame no different, bad shot pulled left but went Brooklyn for a strike. Second game same thing went high and left the 6,7,10 split. Focused, hit my mark, and picked it up! I'm a little upset I couldn't do it myself but that split got my head right and all of a sudden calmed down and reset my mind. Shot 198 with a lot of good shots.

Game 3- Momentum stayed with me and shot a clean 225.

Overall I was happy I salvaged a 564 series. Just gotta get my head straight when things aren't going good and recover faster.

Pauley
02-10-2014, 11:11 PM
2/10/14

Game 1- 182. Started off a little shaky, missed a 9 pin in the second frame which was frustrating. Clean the rest of the game but only 2 strikes, some bad shots but mostly poor carry. I did pick up the 3,6,4,7 split in the 4th so that was pretty cool. Should have made a ball change immediately but was stubborn and not decisive enough.

Game 2- 194. Ball change gave me great carry on my first two throws, striking the first two frames. Then proceeded to not sniff my mark for five frames. Good news was my spare shooting was pretty good exept for a 7 pin in the 5th. Finished strong though.

Game 3- 262. Got comfortable and hit my mark and made the right adjustments and had the front 6. I knew I needed to move in the 7th but second guessed myself and went high. I was still happy I threw a good shot just didn't make the adjustment I needed to (better than throwing a bad shot due to nerves).

Very happy with a 638 series and can't wait to practice this week!

Pauley
02-18-2014, 11:33 AM
2/17/14

Game 1- 238 Got off to a great start and was getting a great reaction with my IQ Tour Pearl and was very happy with my start.

Game 2- 194 1 Pin under my average so couldn't be too disappointed, but I was a little bummed because my line and reaction was still good for the first 8 frames with small adjustments. I just made bad throws, gutter ball in the 4th (didn't pick up) and missed 10 pin in the 7th. Not the end of the world though.

Game 3- 160 Did not stay ahead of transition and threw a couple splits early. Changed balls and line and just never got comfortable. The few throws where I hit my line hit the pocket like a freight train, so I know I made a good change, but being uncomfortable for some reason I wasn't hitting my line.

Not a bad series for me 592, but after my start I had higher hopes. Oh well, always nest week.