PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Covert Revolt

rickzakrajsek
02-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Covert Revolt
Interesting piece for sure..First and Foremost really love to see the solid black cover which reminds me of the old school days! The big thing is this is NOT your old school ball. Surprising pop and continuation is this balls calling card. I am totally impressed by the motion this ball makes and where its fits in the Motiv family line. This ball is strong and just doesn’t quit. It fits well with my Sigma Sting, Primal Rage and Tribal giving me everything I could ask for, for every lane condition I see. My benchmark ball is my Sigma Sting and the Revolt gives me a much better look on a heavier oil pattern where needed. Used it on Scorpion two weeks ago and this ball was beast. It gave me room right and provided a predictable strong, continuous motion through the pins on every shot. A pin down drill pattern seems to work best for my game but having a pin up version of this ball allowed me to follow the transition of the lanes as the 8 game block progressed. This ball is a must have for those of you looking for a GREAT league and tournament ball. Don’t be afraid to hit it with 2000 to help smooth it out on your THS. You wont be disappointed!
Great ball from a great company! Come get Motivated!
Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Staff
www.Motivbowling.com

Mudpuppy
02-19-2014, 03:26 PM
IDK a solid black ball doesn't interest me - seems to me, in perception, a step back. And really I could care less what color a ball is but this would bug me. I didn't think I would like the Melee being solid red but it's not bad - it does look odd rolling down the lane long and snapping hard though. With my other balls I have had recently the differences in color let you see the revs a lot more clear.