PDA

View Full Version : We are in Bowlers Journal

The KingPin
01-10-2009, 08:30 PM
I am very excited to say that we are in January's Bowlers Journal magazine. we are under the Inside Line Marketplace page 18. This is exciting for us as we are working hard to be a great bowling website.

We plan to accomplish this by listening to our members. We listen and do what you think is best for an online bowling site.

This is a small step but a great one.

Chris - BowlingBoards.com

onefrombills
01-11-2009, 04:24 AM
I am very excited to say that we are in January's Bowlers Journal magazine. we are under the Inside Line Marketplace page 18. This is exciting for us as we are working hard to be a great bowling website.

We plan to accomplish this by listening to our members. We listen and do what you think is best for an online bowling site.

This is a small step but a great one.

Chris - BowlingBoards.com

congrats to us !!!!!

kev3inp
01-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Very good! I'll be awaiting the new copy with special significance this time.

kev3inp
01-15-2009, 04:27 PM
I just got my copy today. Excellent! I'm sure we'll be picking up more members as the column gets read. The next step is the review under "web watch." Today Bowler's Journal, tomorrow the world!

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 06:56 PM
I just got my copy today. Excellent! I'm sure we'll be picking up more members as the column gets read. The next step is the review under "web watch." Today Bowler's Journal, tomorrow the world!

I wonder how to get under the web watch section? And ideas?