PDA

View Full Version : Contest Feb 24, 2014 to Mar 02, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

BowlingBoards.com
02-24-2014, 12:40 AM
We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Fusion for a random poster from Feb 24, 2014 through Mar 02, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Jaescrub
02-24-2014, 01:18 AM
Now this is a give away would be a great win for myself to start this year off right. Not going to lie who ever wins this I'll be jelly as F.

STRYKER
02-24-2014, 07:06 AM
this ball looks like a beast would be great to win my self but grats to whoever wins it

Pauley
02-24-2014, 07:16 AM
Starting to see and hear a lot of good things about this ball. Good luck to everyone!

wolf army soldier
02-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Would love to win this ball!

MICHAEL
02-24-2014, 08:54 AM
ifen I wonthisball, I woodwant a 14lb ball fer my wi fa!

bowl1820
02-24-2014, 09:11 AM
One of the senior bowlers got one of these the other day while I was there. First shot he made he left a 10 pin, then he had 5 strikes, after that he had some spares and strikes and shot something like 230+.

He was just throwing it down between 5&10 And he had just walked out of the proshop with it.

tccstudent
02-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Well I kinda think this may be too similar to the Reign On but I would like to have it anyways. I see a bunch of people around here throwing this ball and I am feeling the peer pressure so I need to win this ball so I can feel like I belong. Or some poo like that.

vdubtx
02-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Would like to give this one a try. :)

dnhoffman
02-24-2014, 10:50 AM
I've been contemplating buying one of these, I have a solid tour with probably almost 1,000 games on it and I love it.

Having trouble deciding between this or a motiv tribal, completely changes what I'm carrying in my bag either way.

mc_runner
02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
Been hearing a lot of good things about this ball!

Aslan
02-24-2014, 11:46 AM
Ooooooo!!! This is actually one I really, really, really want!!!

So, take that into consideration before giving it away to the Facebook crowd.

Kent Dushane
02-24-2014, 01:28 PM
this great ball would go awesome with the colors of the schools I went to. GO Blue and Gold. Michigan baby

localtalentNC
02-24-2014, 01:32 PM
THIS ball would go great in my arsenal!

tccstudent
02-24-2014, 01:36 PM
this great ball would go awesome with the colors of the schools I went to. GO Blue and Gold. Michigan baby

My high school colors was blue and gold
Go Pryor Tigers

MrSmoothArc
02-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Just drilled one to use tonight.

bigjimbo316
02-24-2014, 02:14 PM
Would love to own this ball. I've heard good things about it.

JJStriker
02-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Storms done it again! They've created another awesome ball!! A few friends got one and they say its the bomb!!

sara2117
02-24-2014, 09:17 PM
I want this ball so badly!! My pro shop guy keeps selling out of them. A fusion between the Pearl and the Grit? Sign me up!

MICHAEL
02-25-2014, 10:24 AM
This weekend, Saturday! Will be testing out the Zero Gravity, and this ball! (storm fusion) along with several other storm Roto-Grip balls! I have never been to a demo like this should be fun! Will give my thoughts on the various balls I test out! (:)

manke
02-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Ive been watching alot of reviews on this ball and it looks awsome!!!

tccstudent
02-25-2014, 10:31 AM
This weekend, Saturday! Will be testing out the Zero Gravity, and this ball! (storm fusion) along with several other storm Roto-Grip balls! I have never been to a demo like this should be fun! Will give my thoughts on the various balls I test out! (:)

I have only been to a few demo days. They have a few here a year but they do a poor job of getting the word out so there is generally not that many people at them.
So which pro are they going to have come down and give tips.

MICHAEL
02-25-2014, 11:24 AM
I have only been to a few demo days. They have a few here a year but they do a poor job of getting the word out so there is generally not that many people at them.
So which pro are they going to have come down and give tips.

I am not sure about the pro's that will be there, but it is Storm products! Could it be,,,,, na..... !

Cart3r27
02-25-2014, 03:20 PM
This is an awesome ball!

MICHAEL
02-25-2014, 10:06 PM
I am not sure about the pro's that will be there, but it is Storm products! Could it be,,,,, na..... !

Just got a line form BP's Pro Shop, and there will be NO PRO's, just reps from the manufacture!

tccstudent
02-25-2014, 10:41 PM
The last one I was at Wes Mallot was there too

Nyjets1975
02-26-2014, 09:01 AM
I've been eyeing this ball since it eas announced, I haven't had a new storm product since my old Screamin' Banshee!

bdtrob300
02-26-2014, 09:21 AM
Just threw this at a Storm Demo Day on Monday. I love love love the way this one rolls!

jjjmoreland
02-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Love to own one! Hope I am picked!!!

Mudpuppy
02-26-2014, 02:27 PM
You won free beer only catch is you needed to be at the bar yesterday.

shonut260
02-26-2014, 03:06 PM
Oh pretty pretty pretty please!

Mattsadler
02-26-2014, 04:06 PM
Would love to own this ball. Looking to change balls.

Aslan
02-26-2014, 06:43 PM
I'd love to win it. This site loves me so I'm sure it'll happen!!

JJStriker
02-26-2014, 06:45 PM
I would love to try this ball. Too bad none of our local centers host demo days.

sara2117
02-26-2014, 06:47 PM
I just love how they mixed the pearl and the solid. My brother has the pearl, I think the Fusion would be a great addition to anyone's bag.

WRA782
02-26-2014, 06:59 PM
I wish I had a new Storm bowling ball to go with this winter storm we are having.

Jeral999ok
02-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Ok, I just ordered a 12lbs version of this ball for my wife, Cr8zyKatLady, and how wonderful would it be if I had a matching ball also, hmmm :confused:

Jerry Jeral

tccstudent
02-26-2014, 11:21 PM
Wonder who I have to bribe to ensure that I win this ball.

larry mc
02-26-2014, 11:47 PM
yeah id love 2 win this one , , love the way ive been seeing it move in my local house ,, pick me

Perrin
02-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Just saw this ball on the recent P League episode.

Looked very smooth and appeared to even out the lane condition.

MICHAEL
02-27-2014, 04:29 PM
She has had her eye on this IQ fusion!! Put me down for the drawing...

Jeral999ok
02-27-2014, 10:09 PM
She has had her eye on this IQ fusion!! Put me down for the drawing...

We just got home from picking up Cindy's IQ Fusion, we are going to practice on Saturday with it. We had it drilled by a new pro shop (for us), and he fit her hand the best it ever has to a ball. She excited. I'll let you know, or better I get her posting on here soon.

Jerry

Blacksox1
02-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Posts are up this week and I am adding to it. Could it be because it is the IQ Fusion? Take me to the winner's circle !

vdubtx
02-27-2014, 11:31 PM
We just got home from picking up Cindy's IQ Fusion, we are going to practice on Saturday with it. We had it drilled by a new pro shop (for us), and he fit her hand the best it ever has to a ball. She excited. I'll let you know, or better I get her posting on here soon.

Jerry

Nice! One of my teammates just got one too. Very nice looking ball. He also just got a Dude a few weeks ago.

tccstudent
02-28-2014, 12:46 AM
Posts are up this week and I am adding to it. Could it be because it is the IQ Fusion? Take me to the winner's circle !

Well right now I have two balls on my wish list this one and either the Zero Gravity or the Hyper Cell.

One of the pro shop operators around here said this ball is selling like crazy and I do like what I have seen from it.

MICHAEL
02-28-2014, 01:18 AM

Jerry

Hey Jerry looking forward to Cindy's thoughts on the IQ Fusion!!!! I will be going to a ball demo, at a local bowling lane Saturday. They will have most of the new releases that Storm, and Roto Grip has out Can't wait to try out a bunch of them!
Have my eye on the IQ fusion, and the Zero Gravity! ice

MICHAEL
02-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Storm and Roto Grip Demo tomorrow morning,,, will be giving a bunch of new balls a spin! Never been to one before, looing forward to the experience! IQ fusion and Zero Gravity are on my list!

bbgamer884
02-28-2014, 12:40 PM
I really think this ball would be a good replacement for my ball that has just about quit on me. My hard ball is just losing the will to live and I feel like I should replace it.

sara2117
02-28-2014, 08:31 PM
This ball is selling like crazy. I'm surprised anyone has one to giveaway! I can tell it's going to be popular for years to come.

MICHAEL
02-28-2014, 11:53 PM
Was at the bowling lanes talking to James, My driller, and another bowler I have bowled against stopped by with his 5 balls. He recently purchased TWO IQ fusions because of his high scores! He said it up his average 20 pins since using it! Said he has a 235 average with the ball, and is thinking of getting another one! Both his were drilled pin up.
ONE in the center between middle and ring finger, the other kicked out to the right of ring finger.

The one kicked out he said he could use for maybe one game on fresh oil, then went to the one drilled between the fingers, and it took over where the other one left off!

He was headed out of town to a tournament with his new IQ fusions, along with a host of other balls.

I may have to get one of these puppies.... remember my first 300 was with a ball very much like the IQ fusion, the IQ pearl. Will be demoing one tomorrow along with the Zero Gravity! Will give my thoughts to all after I give them a roll!!!

tccstudent
03-01-2014, 12:03 AM
I am seeing a bunch of people with this ball and ME WANTS ONE.
I ran into Jaescrub at the bowling alley tonight.
Apparently I am bowling on a team with some of his good friends.

Jaescrub
03-01-2014, 12:09 AM
I don't know what all the Fuss is about. come on Guys/Girls I'm going to win this week it's just the law of the land. I think we should keep things on track and in prospective let stop begging for ball and coming up with sob story's. Let's take this for what it is we are all here for two things to talk about bowling and to win a ball. The 1st is really what it's about the 2nd is a bonus. Anyways I'm drunk had a great night if bowling and a better night if drinking!!!!! Good luck every one but deep down inside I hope it's me ha ha ha

Jaescrub
03-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Yes TCC you do and that was crazy When I came down to say hi finding out that you bowl with Brian. Really we need to talk him into getting on here. I have known Brian for a long long time funny thing is we where to Biz messing with girls and cars to even talk about anything else I did not even know he Bowled. Ask him if he still bumps Wu Tang Clan ha ha ha

vdubtx
03-01-2014, 12:30 AM
remember my first 300 was with a ball very much like the IQ fusion, the IQ pearl.

How could we forget? :p;):cool:

Jeral999ok
03-01-2014, 01:22 AM
I am seeing a bunch of people with this ball and ME WANTS ONE.
I ran into Jaescrub at the bowling alley tonight.
Apparently I am bowling on a team with some of his good friends.

ditto for me, meet him tonight, look forward to seeing again in 4 weeks when the travel heads back to Sheridan Lanes.

Jerry

Aslan
03-01-2014, 01:40 AM
How could we forget? :p;):cool:

I know. If he's not reminding us of his 300 game, he's stroking Jason's Ummm…EGO…or praising the try-grip!! He needs new material!!

Just kidding Iceman. You're still my hero!! The ***** *** ***** I never had!! Wait…that "might" get me a 3rd infraction…so I'm erasing it.

Aslan
03-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Bowling bOARDs!! SUPER IMPRTANT MESSAGE FROM ASLAN!!!!

IF you let me win this ball…because I love it and love blueberry muffins…I will leave the site and never come back!! Yes…IF you let me win this ball…and ship it…with no damage or shenanigans…Aslan will leave gracefully.

This is a ONE TIME OFFER…unless you giveaway a Brunswick Mystic Aura…then I may offer it again….but eye on the prize…ONE TIME OFFER….to get rid of the evil Aslan once and for all!!!

tccstudent
03-01-2014, 01:44 AM
You just screwed up Aslan. Now you will NOT win. We need someone to cause drama and rile people up.

Jaescrub
03-01-2014, 09:01 AM
The best thing about the giveaway post is that you know the balls that us Bowlers really want to win cuz this page stacks up with post ;) and I love it. And Jerry ya it was nice to meet you both. We really should try and get our teammates on here.

vdubtx
03-01-2014, 09:23 AM

IF you let me win this ball…because I love it and love blueberry muffins…I will leave the site and never come back!! Yes…IF you let me win this ball…and ship it…with no damage or shenanigans…Aslan will leave gracefully.

This is a ONE TIME OFFER…unless you giveaway a Brunswick Mystic Aura…then I may offer it again….but eye on the prize…ONE TIME OFFER….to get rid of the evil Aslan once and for all!!!

Aslan should never win a ball that comes with a scent. He has spoken so adamantly about not choosing a ball due to its scent, but here he is wanting a ball with a scent he likes. :cool:

ragstormfan
03-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Both of the IQ Tours have looked amazing. A combination of both... awesome!!!!!!

tccstudent
03-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Didnt you say only girls throw scented balls.

Aslan
03-01-2014, 07:41 PM
You just screwed up Aslan. Now you will NOT win. We need someone to cause drama and rile people up.

Thats what you think. Believe me…for every one person that thinks me stirring the pot is a good thing, there's about 8-9 that find my existence insulting to the universe. So here's your chance bowling boards!! IF I WIN…I will honor their request to leave without question, comment, or drama.

Is it really BOWLING if your ball doesn't smell like a blueberry muffin!?? The answer is NO!

Jaescrub
03-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Come on now! winning a ball you want and leaving is not the point of being on here. You might rub some ppl the wrong way and that cool they can block your post and be done with it. But it's silly to want to win and leave that's not what this place is about, and that's not what BowlingBoards is about. Let's not act crazy.

Aslan
03-01-2014, 10:41 PM
I WILL stay if I win and bowling boards asks me NOT to leave.

I'm just giving them an "out" if they want it. If not, cool beans.

MICHAEL
03-01-2014, 11:20 PM
I WILL stay if I win and bowling boards asks me NOT to leave.

I'm just giving them an "out" if they want it. If not, cool beans.

WHAT do YOU want,, US to beg you to stay??? (tears dripping down Iceman's manly cheeks into his Icicle beard!!

You know what ASLAN!!! I don't BEG!! Its up to you man, stay, go, or what ever! That may sound COLD, BUT I am ICEMAN!!

Aslan
03-01-2014, 11:43 PM
WHAT do YOU want,, US to beg you to stay???

No. Not only did I not ask for that from you…nor anyone else….but I actually didn't ask for that at all. I merely made an offer to a site that "may" be interested in said deal. I then replied to a person saying I'd actually LOVE to stay…if the site wishes.

So just for the record, didn't say I was going anywhere, would like to stay, hope to win ball, hope to stay, not requesting anything of Iceman nor anyone else…nor saying anything of any importance. Just the standard groveling to win a ball…consistent with the other 8 pages of groveling. As I wait for videographer Mr. White to finish the video editing go literally the GREATEST bowling extravaganza EVER!!

MICHAEL
03-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Would love to honestly give this to my wife!! Wife threw it yesterday at the Storm demo, and its her choice!! She has never won a ball, only me, The Iceman, LOL
I mean this,,,,,, good luck everyone this is one hell of a ball!!

MICHAEL
03-02-2014, 07:19 PM
No. Not only did I not ask for that from you…nor anyone else….but I actually didn't ask for that at all. I merely made an offer to a site that "may" be interested in said deal. I then replied to a person saying I'd actually LOVE to stay…if the site wishes.

If the site wishes??? Maybe a little wishful thinking there bud. Maybe a better word would be Ambivalent to you staying...LOL (:)

So just for the record, didn't say I was going anywhere, would like to stay, hope to win ball, hope to stay, not requesting anything of Iceman nor anyone else…nor saying anything of any importance. Just the standard groveling to win a ball…consistent with the other 8 pages of groveling. As I wait for videographer Mr. White to finish the video editing go literally the GREATEST bowling extravaganza EVER!!

GREATEST bowling extravaganza ever,,,,,,, burp,,,, cough,,,, cough,,,, fart....... haven't even seen it yet!
We will be the judge of its GREATNESS!!

O,,, the fact that Mike White is doing all the Hard work putting this, as you put it, EXTRAVAGANZA together, to
grace us here with your victory, you think bowlingball.com owes you a ball????

Maybe you are do a ball, but Mike White, IF HE CAN make you look good, he deserves half dozen IQ fusions!!! (:)

Good luck to all of you!! (:) esp you mike!!

JJStriker
03-02-2014, 10:08 PM
That's right Jaescrub we're here to talk bowling. The chance to win a ball is just a bonus. If I never win a ball that's fine, just getting some tips and reading about others peoples struggles and success in the sport of bowling is enough. I don't think it's the way to go by threatening to leave if we don't win a ball. They're taking money out of their pockets to give someone a chance to win a ball.

JJStriker
03-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Good luck to you all. the Fusion is an awesome ball.

sara2117
03-02-2014, 10:12 PM
I agree as well, JJStriker. None of us deserves to win anything so just being here should make us happy. Good luck to you, maybe tomorrow will be your day to win a Fusion!

larry mc
03-02-2014, 10:25 PM
storm should make a ball for my style , the con-fusion

tccstudent
03-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Would love to honestly give this to my wife!! Wife threw it yesterday at the Storm demo, and its her choice!! She has never won a ball, only me, The Iceman, LOL
I mean this,,,,,, good luck everyone this is one hell of a ball!!

I think you may be right when you said this may be the ball of the year. But there will still be more balls released so it is a little early in the year to be giving out that award.
Around here this puppy is selling like crazy.
I need to win one so I wont feel left out. You know peer pressure can be rough. Yall dont want me to feel left out do you.