View Full Version : Storm IQ Tour Fusion by Brian Watson

StormRoto
03-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Storm IQ Fusion
Right Handed
PAP 4 up 1 1/4
Rev Rate 400
Speed Medium

The IQ Fusion is the Hybird version in the very popular IQ series. I laid mine out
4 1/2 x 3 x 2 or 30 x 4.5 x 30 with the help from Steve Todd RSM for Storm.
The Fusion is the perfect blend of the pearl and solid IQ's for me. This ball is not as angular as the Gold ball can be , and not quite as early rolling as the solid IQ.
Off the press I used it the last game of league to finish off a 818 series with a 288.
This ball gives me at least one or two extra strikes a game on my so so shots. When I miss a little to right it doesn't over bounce on the dry and when I miss a little left it still has enough strength to pick up in the midlane and still get the ten out. This ball has a very strong arc motion and just carries very well. Very good cover (R2S) core (C3 Centripetal Control Core) combination.
We have drilled several of these balls through the shop for all different styles and they roll exceptionally well. As good as the Gold IQ is, I think the Fusion is better and is going to be a serious contender for the ball of the year in 2014.

Brian Watson
Storm/RG Pro Shop Staff1138

noeymc
03-30-2014, 10:12 PM
i am sure its a good ball for now give it 80 games and it will prob die the the other iqs there great balls at first but they die fast if not as fast as a luicd