PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Aim is MINE

tccstudent
04-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Well I bought the deadly aim yesterday. They only had one in stock and the pin was a little shorter then what I really wanted so I had the pin drilled out I put my ring finger right where the pin used to be.

Threw seven practice games the first two I was just constantly moving trying different lines games 3-7 my lowest game was 226 and my high was 289.
League the lanes were really too dry for that ball and I struggled to get the ball out it was just grabbing way too early. But I was stubborn and wanted to throw that ball even though I knew I should change balls. Anyways we won all 4 from the top team and we are getting closer to the top with just a few weeks to go. I thought about polishing it but I will wait till after tonight since the lanes on my Wed league have been a little heavier.

Mudpuppy
04-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Too bad that ball is banned for use on the Virtual Bowling Tour. Just kidding.

Jaescrub
04-06-2014, 02:36 PM
That's funny my buddy's you looked at is drilled the same way just left handed ha ha the funny

tccstudent
04-06-2014, 04:11 PM
That's funny my buddy's you looked at is drilled the same way just left handed ha ha the funny

The only reason I went through the pin is because of how short the pin was plus my CG is kicked out alot more then his is.