PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody

dpmusic70
01-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Hi everybody I just joined today. I probably won't be on here that much because Kevin is on most of the time. I'm not a great bowler :( but I still love it and I think I have the potential to be better :) so I'll keep trying. Hi Colleen and Jay.

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi everybody I just joined today. I probably won't be on here that much because Kevin is on most of the time. I'm not a great bowler :( but I still love it and I think I have the potential to be better :) so I'll keep trying. Hi Colleen and Jay.

Hello and welcome to BowlingBoards.com

PLease do not worry about being a bad bowler in your eyes. I feel that if you roll a ball down a lane that you are a GREAT Bowler. Never doubt your abilities.

And please do stop by here. We want to here about your bowling and how you are doing.

Thanks

Chris

onefrombills
01-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Hello and welcome and were happy to have ya whenever ya get on here

ThongPrincess
01-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi Diane and welcome! You have come a long way since the first Gathering, just believe in yourself :)- you do have the potential - time and patience.

See you in about 6 months! :D

The KingPin
02-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Yes any time you spend here learning is good time

kev3inp
02-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Yes any time you spend here learning is good time

I think so, too. I suspect she'll listen to everybody else more than she listens to me. ;) Or maybe I can't get the concepts I'm trying to teach her across properly. Either way, I'm proud of her and she's fun to bowl with. Mostly. :D

Anni1
02-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome to this great group.

My name is Anneke and I am from Michigan. I have been on a league for 11 years now and I love it.

Nice to meet you.

Iceman
02-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Hmmm, Kev, how'd you get (I'm assuming your significant other) on here. I've tried to hint her to get on here to talk about stuff, but she thinks you have to know alot of the game to contribute. She's got her own style, believe me, it's not style pointable, but she tries and never gives up.

I did get her to switch to a fingertip and started her out with a Wrath, which she has finally got a few 200's and she still gets her 10 pins much better than I do.

I'm also trying to get her to consider the gathering this summer in NC. Just make sure someone posts exact dates, where, etc, and hopefully decent places to stay nearby. I'm not a good judge of hotel images on the web and I don't know the area, then get there and drive by (continue driving by) until we find a safer looking place to stay.

Oh, and almost forgot, Welcome Aboard, everyone can contribute!!

ThongPrincess
02-02-2009, 01:50 AM
I'm also trying to get her to consider the gathering this summer in NC. Just make sure someone posts exact dates, where, etc, and hopefully decent places to stay nearby. I'm not a good judge of hotel images on the web and I don't know the area, then get there and drive by (continue driving by) until we find a safer looking place to stay.

I put up a post under general bowling discussion with all the details so far. You will not regret coming. Ron Clifton, his wife and his staff at Creekside are awesome. They make everyone feel like family.