PDA

View Full Version : Website problems??? Anyone Notice same

Iceman
01-13-2009, 01:44 PM
:confused: Since the past week, it started on Friday evening, when I post using (quick reply and going advanced), After I get the text typed and press to submit the post, I see a sitelink referencing Google.syndication or something like that - and I totally freeze - no key/mouse option. Only power off system and back on to resume posting on the site.

It does not happen on any other website forum I use, nor any other application. Is this just something deeper on my system or anyone else notice things on this forum while posting? I have ran memory checks and CPU diags with no errors. Just wanted to check with ev1 first before I tear this system apart -

The KingPin
01-13-2009, 08:08 PM
hmm not sure

The KingPin
01-13-2009, 08:09 PM
testing quick reply

The KingPin
01-13-2009, 08:09 PM
testing advanced

The KingPin
01-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Hmm I do not see anything

Iceman
01-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Testing Advanced...

I just saw where I was seeing the google syndication link when I post. the advertisement at the bottom bowlingball.com link when my mouse moved over it while posting the reply - duh, sometimes even the IT people have blonde moments

Iceman
01-14-2009, 05:43 PM
:rolleyes: I found the problem - computer was fine, network was fine, problem was a USB switch port I added to my workstation and my Vista R&D machine. I never thought of that until I accidentally hit the scroll lock twice and my vista machine popped up. Again, thanks for checking the site Chris - I should have went back to the basic's further.

Anyway, no problems today, and the USB switch port is going to be a trashcollector treasure this weekend.

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Great. If you need anything else let me know