PDA

View Full Version : wanted:Used Cold Blood/Deadly Aim #BowlerOnABudget

Shaneshu87
04-10-2014, 03:01 PM
i live in Illinois, looking for Cold blood/Deadly Aim 15#. whichever comes first, i know it's a long shot as most people are i love with these balls but you'll never know if you dont try. Let me know!
thanks,
shane

Mudpuppy
04-10-2014, 03:19 PM
You probably want to try ebay. I checked this site under hammer and nothing of that nature.

http://www.strikeagainbowling.com/refurbished?category=Hammer

tccstudent
04-10-2014, 08:37 PM
There is a facebook group called used bowling balls for sell I did see a cold blood on there yesterday

Mike White
04-13-2014, 02:55 AM
i live in Illinois, looking for Cold blood/Deadly Aim 15#. whichever comes first, i know it's a long shot as most people are i love with these balls but you'll never know if you dont try. Let me know!
thanks,
shane

While I don't have a Cold Blood/Deadly Aim, I do have a Storm IQ Tour Fusion #15, that has less than 3 games on it.

It started life as a $200 ball, $150 + tax + $45 to drill.

The problem is, I drilled it using the specs for Ken Brown, when the customer was Travis Brown.

So I drilled him a different Fusion, and also sold him a White Dot, with free drilling to make up for delay.

While the original Fusion sat on the counter, someone else saw it and said "I can use that ball", I said "no you can't, you throw ball too slow", yet he insisted.

So I sold him the ball for $125. (I plugged the fingers to shorten the span, and put a different thumb sleeve in it)

Two days later he brought it back and said "I can't use that ball".

So if someone is interested in the ball for $100 + shipping (about $17) I can plug it and drill it to your specs.

tccstudent
04-13-2014, 06:35 AM
If you still have that ball around the 1st of the Month you can send it my way

Shaneshu87
04-13-2014, 06:11 PM
managed to find a first blood at a local center, not exactly what i'm looking for but it should get the job done.