PDA

View Full Version : Ranks

The KingPin
01-14-2009, 02:48 AM
Well it has took some time, but the new ranks have now been added. Tell me what you think. They are a bowling ball and your status here on the Boards.

kev3inp
01-14-2009, 11:53 AM
I like it! Did you match the color of the cat's helmet on purpose, or was it serendipity? Either way, cool!

Iceman
01-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Whre's the purple color? How many do I need for that??? (Blue) - well atleast it matches my pants :D

The KingPin
01-14-2009, 10:53 PM
Whre's the purple color? How many do I need for that??? (Blue) - well atleast it matches my pants :D

What color purple would you like or any color purple is good for you?

onefrombills
01-15-2009, 01:14 PM
What color purple would you like or any color purple is good for you?

I really like them .....thanks for the hard work you do !!!!!

I NOW know how hard it is

Iceman
01-15-2009, 10:16 PM
I NOW know how hard it is

Typical - :D No ONE really understands how much work is involved in computer networking, until they get a little taste of it. OMG - this just reminded me - bowling (I didn't think it was hard at all watching it and the first 10 years, but once I started understanding the game itself, it's like every aspect of it is tough - :eek: People still look at it as an easy game, especially on the THS, but how many of them "know" where they are hitting on the lane, lol - that would confuse 1/2 the bowlers in today's leagues if asked. I'm sure 25% would point out there - some may say right of the second thingy on the lane, and maybe 1/2 left would say 10 (but which shot were they talking about). Sorry, just got back from watching our local school bowling team - talk about instruction or lack of...... So disappointing

Iceman
01-15-2009, 10:19 PM
One more thing - Nice site Brian - quick and too the point. I'll check out the articles from time to time.

The KingPin
01-16-2009, 09:15 PM
One more thing - Nice site Brian - quick and too the point. I'll check out the articles from time to time.

If you could think of some sort of rank, I could get you a special purple rank?

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 07:00 PM

Yes very nice site Brian I think you have done a great job

Iceman
01-18-2009, 07:25 PM
If you could think of some sort of rank, I could get you a special purple rank?

Hmmm - how about I just change my video color scheme, I'm sure I can get the blue icon to look purple on my screen. lol. I'm ok with the colors, I was just trying to get a rise out of someone.

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Hmmm - how about I just change my video color scheme, I'm sure I can get the blue icon to look purple on my screen. lol. I'm ok with the colors, I was just trying to get a rise out of someone.

Ok, Well I want you to be happy too. So whatever you want we will make it happen

Iceman
01-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Ok, Well I want you to be happy too. So whatever you want we will make it happen

Ok - just 1 simple request - 1 winning mega millions ticket. :D Work is intruding on my bowling time.

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Ok - just 1 simple request - 1 winning mega millions ticket. :D Work is intruding on my bowling time.

Ok so 1 winning mega millionsticket...

So 3 numbers gets you a buck right, so a 3 number correct lotto ticket would be considered a Winning ticket. I will work on it. lol