PDA

View Full Version : T h a n k y o u c h r i s

onefrombills
01-14-2009, 09:29 PM
I just wanted to come on here and thank you Chris.

Now everyone wants to know why .....right ????

Well for the past 2/3 days he has spent his VERY EARLY MORNINGS helping me built my site. Please find your way to www.StrikingSpotlight.com to see my new site and you can read the interviews that I have done since June 2008 and now Im going to start do the interviews on todays top Pros' and Amateur's

ANY and ALL Commentes accepted :)

The KingPin
01-14-2009, 10:29 PM
I just wanted to come on here and thank you Chris.

Now everyone wants to know why .....right ????

Well for the past 2/3 days he has spent his VERY EARLY MORNINGS helping me built my site. Please find your way to www.StrikingSpotlight.com (http://www.StrikingSpotlight.com) to see my new site and you can read the interviews that I have done since June 2008 and now Im going to start do the interviews on todays top Pros' and Amateur's

ANY and ALL Comments accepted :)

It has been my pleasure.

Really, I think having these great interviews where we can read them at our leisure is great as we can get tips, and ideas of what other people go through.

Great Job Brian!!!

onefrombills
01-14-2009, 10:36 PM
It has been my pleasure.

Really, I think having these great interviews where we can read them at our leisure is great as we can get tips, and ideas of what other people go through.

Great Job Brian!!!

AWWWWW Shucks:rolleyes:

But thank you very much for your time....I know you would have like to spend 1-4 asm wityh your wife or even sleeping ....LOL

The KingPin
01-31-2009, 11:52 PM
AWWWWW Shucks:rolleyes:

But thank you very much for your time....I know you would have like to spend 1-4 asm wityh your wife or even sleeping ....LOL

Not a problem at all. I enjoy helping people.

onefrombills
01-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Not a problem at all. I enjoy helping people.

Now if I can only get a headder ?

kev3inp
02-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Now if I can only get a headder ?

Hmm, that sounds like something you should take up with your significant other. ;)

The KingPin
02-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Hmm, that sounds like something you should take up with your significant other. ;)

Wow did not see that one. That was nice. Like Borat would say, "That'sa Nice"

onefrombills
02-01-2009, 02:01 PM

I dont have one so Chris is the NEXT best thing !!!!!

onefrombills
02-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Wow did not see that one. That was nice. Like Borat would say, "That'sa Nice"

LOL...yeah it was !