PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl

The KingPin
01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Ok so who do you think is going to the super bowl?

I am saying I want the Cardinals all of the way, just because I am not a fan of anybody else.

What about you?

PSBA10
01-14-2009, 11:35 PM
I believe it will be an all Pennsylvania contest this year. I think the Steelers will beat Baltimore and the Eagles will win the battle of the birds.

Go Steelers!!!

The KingPin
01-14-2009, 11:37 PM
I believe it will be an all Pennsylvania contest this year. I think the Steelers will beat Baltimore and the Eagles will win the battle of the birds.

Go Steelers!!!

I think have have been to 4 championship games in 10 years so that is very good.

NoTapNorm
01-15-2009, 06:21 AM
Steelers over Cardinals by a substantial margin

onefrombills
01-15-2009, 01:28 PM
Cardinals BABY !!!!!!!

PSBA10
01-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Don't forget your Cardinal's Coach is a Steelers "has-been".

OK, so much for the trash talk.

Actually, I was hoping for him to get the Steeler's head coach job instead of Tomlin. Ken is a good man and a great coach.

Iceman
01-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Birds in SB - I like the cardinals, but think it's Eagle's year. I do think the officials want it in PA this year, and this week will tell. How many bad calls go against the out of state teams. Unlike the perfect Steeler interception that clearly hit the ground after it was tipped. Instant Replay is great but sucks when the ref's can't say without a doubt it was dropped. Hand under the ball doesn't mean control and if any of the ball touches the ball without control, it's considered incomplete unless your a ref with intentions. Entertainment of the willing and money makes the SB what it is today.