PDA

View Full Version : Hyper Cell

CoachT
05-13-2014, 07:02 PM
My most favorite of all the Roto Grip Cells. A must have for fresh house shot, sport conditions, longer oil patterns, speed dominant or bowlers looking for some help getting their ball to read the lanes. Love the carry. Very smooth mid-lane reaction, keeps the pins low and repetitive 10-Back hits. Does not over-react if you leak it right and enough surface to still hit hard when tugged in the middle. That’s about a 10 board strike zone. Mine is drilled 4X4 with pin up and I’m planning to drill a second label with pin about 3.5 to pap and MB in the track. I have a slightly used 3000 grit on first one. Took it to a tournament out of state and started the first 3 games averaging over 270 with Hyper Cell. Now I’m looking forward to Team event at Nationals. #OwnIt is right.

GUTTERDOG
05-13-2014, 09:59 PM
That's the ball I'm serious about getting!

vdubtx
05-13-2014, 11:51 PM
Having bowled recently on the USBC Team event pattern, this is my go to ball for that event. The ball read the lanes so well and loves the oil and length of it.

Sourtower
05-14-2014, 01:12 PM
My friend and I were going back and forth about getting this bowling ball. We had heard that this ball had a lot of hook to it, and initially this bowling ball was the #1 ball on my radar. I decided to go with the Zero Gravity instead, but my friend ended up getting it after I had been talking about this bowling ball to him for the good part of 5 weeks. Let me say that this ball was perfect for him. He's a Stroker with medium amount of speed but low revs. This ball more than makes up for his lack of revs, and has improved his score dramatically over the past couple weeks. Also, I'm not sure if its just the design of the coverstock, but I swear it looks like it looks like it increases to the size of a beach ball right before it hits the pocket. Definitely a must have bowling ball. For speed dominant, low rev bowlers.