PDA

View Full Version : Storm Punch Out Review by Louis Narvaez Jr (Video included)

LouisN
05-29-2014, 03:09 PM
Storm Punch Out
Layout - 65° x 4 1/2" x 45°
PAP : 5" over - 7/8" up
Rev Rate: 360 RPM
Speed - 17 MPH
Tilt : 8°

The Punch Out features the proven R2S Pearl Cover Stock with the very reliable Turbine Core. This ball gets down the lane with no problems and makes a wicked move off the spot. This will be a great ball for someone having problems getting balls through the heads or looking to create entry angle. The first time I used this was in game 3 of league. I had been throwing the Wipe Out and towards the end of game 2 I was having problems with the Wipe Out picking up to quickly.

The first ball I threw with the punch out I was amazed as to how far down the lane it went. I thought I had gotten it way too far down and out too late and the ball came screaming back to leave a solid 9. Right then I knew we had something special.
Anyone looking for a ball that goes long and makes a sharp turn can look at this ball. This would be an amazing option to have after the shot has begun to break down. This ball will allow you to open up the lane and get through the fried heads and still retain enough energy to destroy whatever it hits.
If anyone wants to build a great 2 or 3 ball arsenal pairing this up with the Wipe Out and Lights out will not disappoint.

Check out the video to see this ball in action !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-r29HRBVjM

Louis Narvaez Jr.
Storm/Roto Grip Staff Member
www.strikingresultsproshop.com