PDA

View Full Version : Contest Jun 09, 2014 to Jun 15, 2014 - Storm IQ Tour Fusion

BowlingBoards.com
06-08-2014, 11:49 PM
We are giving away a Storm IQ Tour Fusion for a random poster from Jun 09, 2014 through Jun 15, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Sourtower
06-08-2014, 11:58 PM
This is the missing link to completing my bowling ball arsenal. I have heard nothing but great things about this bowling and hope I can add it to my arsenal!

Amyers
06-09-2014, 12:06 AM
This is the one I want the perfect next piece in my bag

tccstudent
06-09-2014, 12:07 AM
Great ball I am loving mine wouldnt mind getting ahold of another one to save for the future

rv driver
06-09-2014, 08:50 AM
This would be a nice ball to have for higher oil conditions.

Aslan
06-09-2014, 12:16 PM
This would be a nice ball to have for higher oil conditions.

Okay, then after this weekend's embarrassment...I NEED it!!

pointtype
06-09-2014, 01:01 PM
This would be a great reward to my son that just one his first tournament at the Heart of America Junior Classic in Kansas City.

rv driver
06-09-2014, 01:46 PM
This would be a great reward to my son that just one his first tournament at the Heart of America Junior Classic in Kansas City.
Congrats! that would be a great reward!

striker12
06-09-2014, 02:43 PM
I have been thinking of getting this ball but cant till next season when the proshop opens back up, but also next week is my birthday too so if I won this ball would be here by my birthday

fsbjcm
06-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Yep, back in this one too! This is #1 on my want list, I'm actually actively trying to trade my Genius for one on BBE with no such luck yet. Seems everyone that has this ball loves it!

circlecity
06-09-2014, 05:48 PM
I would love to win this so I could throw it down my street and see what I hit. :o

Aslan
06-09-2014, 06:03 PM
I think I should win it for FATHERS DAY!!!

Whatever FATHER had the most kids....should win the ball.

There...done deal. Lets get all the delinquent fathers on BB.com to post how many kids they have and the kid to baby momma ratios. Come ON people!! I can only imagine the child support payments these guys have to manage! They DESERVE this ball to ease their suffering!!

mike_thomas93
06-09-2014, 06:34 PM
It'll be a solid benchmark in anyone's bag

dachaukid
06-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I read about this ball and I am bowling on PBA oil patterns. This ball will help me

sara2117
06-09-2014, 08:47 PM
I have a big tournament next month, would love to have this ball. Several of my friends have it and have bowled great with it. Hits like a freight train and smells great too.

JJStriker
06-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Man I want this ball so bad. It would go great with my IQ pearl.

jnv32185
06-09-2014, 09:04 PM
I have only heard great things about this ball. I definitely would not mind getting my hands on one. :)

rv driver
06-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Hint: My birthday is the 18th. This would make me a SUPER birthday present!

MICHAEL
06-10-2014, 10:09 AM
I have been accused of needing MORE IQ! Can you help me out???

Nyjets1975
06-10-2014, 01:56 PM
I'd love to increase my IQ by winning this ball....

Jaescrub
06-10-2014, 02:46 PM
This is a ball giveaway I can get behind ;) good luck to me.

vdubtx
06-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Well, now that Jaescrub has shown up, everyone can back away slowly, because he is a ball winning machine. :cool:

bigjimbo316
06-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Really hope I win this ball. One of the Storm's that I've been eyeing up for a while now.

rv driver
06-10-2014, 08:53 PM
If I bury a statue of Belmonte upside down in the bowling center parking lot, will I win this ball?

foxie25
06-10-2014, 09:30 PM
Have never owned a storm ball, would give this one the college try

rv driver
06-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Have never owned a storm ball, would give this one the college try
Give it the ol' Buckeye, eh?

Jaescrub
06-10-2014, 10:59 PM
Ha ha ha thanks Vdub ;) how sweet would that be if I won this! I'm my defense I have given away all the balls I have won up to this point. But now I'm winning for my self I have been having some successes with my Storm Zero G so I hope this would just add to that ;)

sara2117
06-11-2014, 12:01 PM
This ball would be great for my big tournament next month. Just watched Danielle Mcewan bowl with it for the collegiate singles and it had such great backend and hold.

JJStriker
06-11-2014, 12:02 PM
I'd love to get this for my sister. It would fit perfect with her style and arsenal.

manke
06-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Would love to try a new fusion!!!

rv driver
06-12-2014, 09:34 AM
<Burn Storm Brand Blueberry Muffin Scent incense... close eyes... go to Happy Place... visualize IQ fusion in my hall closet... chant repeatedly: "It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine...>

Ok. I'm ready!

tccstudent
06-12-2014, 10:46 AM
I am sitting in the most boring class you could ever imagine right now. Operations Management the professor is so monotone and all he is doing is reading off of slides. For putting up with this boring class I think that I should be given extra consideration into this drawing. So what if I already have an Fusion its a great ball and I will probably wind up getting another one to replace mine with when it goes dead

sara2117
06-12-2014, 11:09 AM
I feel for you Tccstudent. I've been there and all you can do is tune them out. The good thing about storm balls is if taken care of they can last a really long time. My Lights Out reacts the same way now that it did when it came out of the box. I imagine the Fusion would do the same.

rv driver
06-12-2014, 11:11 AM
I am sitting in the most boring class you could ever imagine right now. Operations Management the professor is so monotone and all he is doing is reading off of slides. For putting up with this boring class I think that I should be given extra consideration into this drawing. So what if I already have an Fusion its a great ball and I will probably wind up getting another one to replace mine with when it goes dead
Ooh! Good reason!

JJStriker
06-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Yeah I agree with that Sara2117, I've had people recommend to me to get my ball resurfaced but why mess with it when I've got it just the way I want it? I wipe my balls off after every shot and that helps with upkeep and then clean with Powerhouse ball cleaner and polish when I get home. If you're looking for a good cleaner, they're the best. I wonder if the Fusion will pick up a lot of oil being that it's a hybrid?

rv driver
06-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Yeah I agree with that Sara2117, I've had people recommend to me to get my ball resurfaced but why mess with it when I've got it just the way I want it? I wipe my balls off after every shot and that helps with upkeep and then clean with Powerhouse ball cleaner and polish when I get home. If you're looking for a good cleaner, they're the best. I wonder if the Fusion will pick up a lot of oil being that it's a hybrid?
If you win it, you'll find out! ;-)

tccstudent
06-12-2014, 11:32 AM
One thing I really like is that this ball is super controllable and seems to give me alot of area. I am able to play heavy to light oil and sports patterns with a predictable movement

rv driver
06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
One thing I really like is that this ball is super controllable and seems to give me alot of area. I am able to play heavy to light oil and sports patterns with a predictable movementBe nice to have a ball like that...

JJStriker
06-12-2014, 08:53 PM
If you win it, you'll find out! ;-)

haha Yeah that'd be nice rv driver! REALLY nice! You never know, you could win it! :)

mike_thomas93
06-12-2014, 09:56 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to take a whiff of the ball. ;p the fact that I haven't been bowling very often, and not seeing it displayed at my local pro shop

rv driver
06-12-2014, 10:16 PM
haha Yeah that'd be nice rv driver! REALLY nice! You never know, you could win it! :)
I've already prayed to the appropriate gods, buried a statue of WRW under the parking lot of my bowling center, and rubbed Aslan's head...
Don't know what else I can do?

rv driver
06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to take a whiff of the ball. ;p the fact that I haven't been bowling very often, and not seeing it displayed at my local pro shop
Blueberry Muffin

vdubtx
06-12-2014, 11:13 PM
When you do have one, you won't ever get rid of the smell. This ball is pretty strong in the scent department. It is essentially my cars scent now since I have had it a month.

Amyers
06-12-2014, 11:14 PM
When you do have one, you won't ever get rid of the smell. This ball is pretty strong in the scent department. It is essentially my cars scent now since I have had it a month.

I could live with that smell in my car.

rv driver
06-13-2014, 12:44 AM
If they had one that smelled like a joint, you'd be in trouble...

MICHAEL
06-13-2014, 01:22 AM
If they had one that smelled like a joint, you'd be in trouble...

rv,, your talking about a Beer JOINT,,,, right!!! Nothing like that smell of beer on the floor that's been there for months, and cigarette smoke! In my younger days did some of my best work in the presence of that wonderful, foul, combination! BEER and SMOKE,,,, HUMMMM,,,hum! The good old days!

fsbjcm
06-13-2014, 09:12 AM
Really hoping I win this...I don't have my hopes up of course, because I never win anything, but I do love this ball. I would've bought it when I bought my Mastermind instead of the Genius, but they only had it in 16lbs. Bummed me out, especially considering I've had no success with the Genius.

rv driver
06-13-2014, 10:05 AM
rv,, your talking about a Beer JOINT,,,, right!!! Nothing like that smell of beer on the floor that's been there for months, and cigarette smoke! In my younger days did some of my best work in the presence of that wonderful, foul, combination! BEER and SMOKE,,,, HUMMMM,,,hum! The good old days!
God! I used to play in some bar bands back in the day -- everything from country club wedding receptions to biker bars on Saturday night. You never quite get that smell out of your senses.

rv driver
06-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Really hoping I win this...I don't have my hopes up of course, because I never win anything, but I do love this ball. I would've bought it when I bought my Mastermind instead of the Genius, but they only had it in 16lbs. Bummed me out, especially considering I've had no success with the Genius.
Me too. I never win anything, either.

raminator157
06-13-2014, 02:45 PM
I could really use this ball. I am a newer bowler.

rv driver
06-13-2014, 03:31 PM
I could really use this ball. I am a newer bowler.
I think EVERYONE could use this ball. BB.com should just have a "blanket giveaway...

tccstudent
06-13-2014, 04:18 PM
I want to win just because I like to win stuff.

rv driver
06-13-2014, 04:45 PM
I want to win just because I like to win stuff.
Winning stuff sort of validates you as a human being, doesn't it!

tccstudent
06-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Winning stuff sort of validates you as a human being, doesn't it!

Really I was always told I was a dog so I am not sure if i am human or not

rv driver
06-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Really I was always told I was a dog so I am not sure if i am human or not
Well... it is a dog-eat-dog world...

dhermanson
06-14-2014, 08:15 AM
Would love this ball!

rv driver
06-14-2014, 11:09 AM
It calls to me in the middle of the night: "Win me... Wiiin meeeeee...!"

JJStriker
06-14-2014, 04:01 PM

My pro sho had one setting on the counter and it smelt so good I thought someone was cooking blueberry muffins in the kitchen. It's a little strong but not in a bad way.

tccstudent
06-14-2014, 04:05 PM
"The scent on this on is strong it is" But it is a nice smell so far the only ball that I have where I cant stand the smell is the Fringe

Jaescrub
06-14-2014, 04:12 PM
I love when they give away balls like this that EVERYONE wants the post counts and pages keep stacking up :) very exciting

rv driver
06-14-2014, 05:18 PM
My pro sho had one setting on the counter and it smelt so good I thought someone was cooking blueberry muffins in the kitchen. It's a little strong but not in a bad way.
My wife would make me keep the ball out in the living room as a room freshener, or scensy kind of thing. Then I could say, "See, Honey! I told you bowling was a good thing!"

MICHAEL
06-15-2014, 10:26 AM
put me down please! Good luck to All! It is a drawing,,, who knows???? Has anyone EVER WON more then two??? I don't think so.....huummmmm

rv driver
06-15-2014, 12:34 PM
put me down please! Good luck to All! It is a drawing,,, who knows???? Has anyone EVER WON more then two??? I don't think so.....huummmmm
Heck, I'd be happy to win ONE, let alone TWO!!!

sara2117
06-15-2014, 03:40 PM
My wife would make me keep the ball out in the living room as a room freshener, or scensy kind of thing. Then I could say, "See, Honey! I told you bowling was a good thing!"
Haha that's awesome. That's one of the best things about storm balls, free car and house fresheners.

JJStriker
06-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Heck, I'd be happy to win ONE, let alone TWO!!!

Same here! I'd be extremely happy and lucky for just one, especially a IQ fusion. I've never won anything, I often tell my family If it were a two man contest I'd be the one that loses.

rv driver
06-15-2014, 03:58 PM
Same here! I'd be extremely happy and lucky for just one, especially a IQ fusion. I've never won anything, I often tell my family If it were a two man contest I'd be the one that loses.
Ha! You and I could form the Habitual Losers Club!

JJStriker
06-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Ha! You and I could form the Habitual Losers Club!
I've already got a invitation idea. "Come join the HCS, this is your safe place, you can't lose here. Everyone gets participation trophies."

sara2117
06-15-2014, 08:58 PM
I've already got a invitation idea. "Come join the HCS, this is your safe place, you can't lose here. Everyone gets participation trophies."
Can I join that club too? My last tournament I lost by 1 pin!! Maybe if I had a IQ fusion I wouldn't have. Lol ;)

rv driver
06-15-2014, 10:38 PM
Can I join that club too? My last tournament I lost by 1 pin!! Maybe if I had a IQ fusion I wouldn't have. Lol ;)
For want of a nail a shoe was lost
for want of a shoe a horse was lost
for want of a horse a rider was lost
for want of a rider a battle was lost
for want of a battle a war was lost
for want of a war a kingdom was lost
all for the want of a horseshoe nail...

tccstudent
06-15-2014, 10:57 PM
For want of a nail a shoe was lost
for want of a shoe a horse was lost
for want of a horse a rider was lost
for want of a rider a battle was lost
for want of a battle a war was lost
for want of a war a kingdom was lost
all for the want of a horseshoe nail...

I dont want a horseshoe nail I just want to win a bowling ball

Blacksox1
06-15-2014, 11:06 PM
Back from vacation, and in time to take a shot, at this awesome bowling ball!

rv driver
06-15-2014, 11:07 PM
I dont want a horseshoe nail I just want to win a bowling ball
I thought you wanted a new drug...

rv driver
06-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Back from vacation, and in time to take a shot, at this awesome bowling ball!
Awesome "Welcome Back to the Grind" present!

sara2117
06-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Awesome "Welcome Back to the Grind" present!

Congrats on winning the fusion rv driver!! :)

mc_runner
06-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Congrats rv! Now you have an aggressive ball to work with, too :)

rv driver
06-16-2014, 12:50 PM
I'm... speechless (which I'm sure will relieve Aslan... :p). I guess I'm building an arsenal. Thank you, Bowling Boards! Now I need to hightail it on over to Bowling Ball.com to find a double roller bag...

Be looking for a thread or threads exhaustively worrying the subject of roller bags (you know how I am) -- coming soon to a forum near you! ;)

Amyers
06-16-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm... speechless (which I'm sure will relieve Aslan... :p). I guess I'm building an arsenal. Thank you, Bowling Boards! Now I need to hightail it on over to Bowling Ball.com to find a double roller bag...

Be looking for a thread or threads exhaustively worrying the subject of roller bags (you know how I am) -- coming soon to a forum near you! ;)

Congrats can't say I don't wish it was me because I have really wanted one of those but best of luck with it.

rv driver
06-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Congrats can't say I don't wish it was me because I have really wanted one of those but best of luck with it.
Thank you! Point well taken -- I would have felt the same way. ;) Wish it could have both of us!