CG to PAP - 3 3/8
X Hole (if needed) - on PAP
MB Location - n/a

BOWLER STYLE
Rev Rate - 275 - 300 est
Ball Speed - 16 - 16.5
PAP/Track - 4 3/4" x 3/4" up when I brought this ball, it's now 4 3/4 x 0

PICTURE AND VIDEO LINKS

http://marketing.lanemasters.com/Retired%20Balls/LM_AbsolutePower/LM_AbsolutePower.png

SURFACE PREPARATION
Grit - 800
Type (Matte, Polish, Sanded) - Polish

LANE CONDITION
Length - 37
Volume - lighter
Type (Wall, Xmas Tree, Sport) - THS wall

BALL REACTION - 1 - 10
Length - 8
Back End - 9
Overall Hook - 7
Midlane Read - 5
Breakpoint Shape - Sharp hook

COMMENTS
Carry - Because this ball is resin to the core, it hits differently. I've had more off hits turn into strikes than with any other ball other than the LM Terminator. It really throws around the pins.

Likes - The coverstock is very tuneable. I've scuffed and polished it many times. I have 300 games on this ball with no noticble loss of reaction. The pin carry is great. There's not much of a midlane read with this ball. It's definitely skid/snap.

Dislikes - Doesn't like a lot of oil. It's more of a light medium to medium ball.

kev3inp
01-17-2009, 04:21 AM
I think you mean the "Absolute Power" and not the Inferno. I use an Absolute Inferno, and the Inferno line is made by Brunswick. They've recently reissued the Ultimate Inferno, I believe.

onefrombills
01-17-2009, 10:33 AM
I think you mean the "Absolute Power" and not the Inferno. I use an Absolute Inferno, and the Inferno line is made by Brunswick. They've recently reissued the Ultimate Inferno, I believe.

Thanks for the update

JerseyJim
01-17-2009, 02:30 PM

You're absolutely correct. I also own an Inferno. I need to see if I can correct the post title. Thanks for the catch.

kev3inp
01-17-2009, 03:36 PM
You're absolutely correct. I also own an Inferno. I need to see if I can correct the post title. Thanks for the catch.

Glad to be of service, sir.

I'm also curious as to how to retitle a post or a thread. I've tried to find it under edit, but couldn't seem to do it. I know it can be done because I've seen spelling corrections to titles made. Someone want to send me directions? It's probably so obvious I'm missing it.