PDA

View Full Version : Amf big 22 winners here in missouri/kansas

MICHAEL
06-29-2014, 11:29 AM
Got this last night from Pat Henderson. He won the tournament last year with his grade school best friend Rick. Last year they both won 4000.00 each.

This year second, if like last year should be around 3000.00 a piece! Not chump change!! (:)

Pat Henderson and Rick are both Missouri Bowling Hall of Famers. Godzilla amounts of 300's, and 800s! I bowl on a couple of the same senior leagues on Wednesdays and Fridays. One hell of a bowler and is now 60! He had another 802 a couple weeks ago on the Wednesday league even battling some health issues!

ANYWAY CONGRATS Pat and Rick! Cream does rise to the top!!!

Got this from Pat this morning:

Mike,

Thanks for the email. Rick and I finished 2nd, to Tim Clark, Sr, and Tim Clark. Jr. Rick averaged 223 for 7 and i averaged 229.8 for 7 games. Also, Mike I had (70) clean frames. not one open for 7 games..

Pat

dnhoffman
06-29-2014, 09:19 PM
70 clean frames, wow!

MICHAEL
06-30-2014, 12:13 AM
70 clean frames, wow!

Pat Henderson is not a certified coach, the guy has been bowing since a child, and, (well look him up on Bowling Awards, type his name and Kansas city Mo). We CALL HIM THE BEAST around HERE!!

He said he would coach me for a reasonable fee! This guy is good, and knows a hell of a lot about bowling! I want that 800 real bad, I have bowled as a sub on some of his teams, so we know one another, and I think I could learn a lot from him! He even says he does do video's ect. Pat Henderson is probably one of the best 5 in this area!! He hits tournaments all over, and usually does VERY Well in the money department.

We will have our first lesion this coming Wednesday after our senior's league. Yes we bowl two summer leagues together... The Wednesday, and Friday league... ONLY COST 8 bucks, and .50 cents if you can't make it... so great price for staying tuned up for Fall leagues!

My best last year was not good enough, that 780,,,,, I want that 800 this year,,,2014!!!

Can Pat Henderson be the difference that takes me to that 800!!! We shall see!

rv driver
06-30-2014, 08:36 AM
Pat Henderson is not a certified coach, the guy has been bowing since a child, and, (well look him up on Bowling Awards, type his name and Kansas city Mo). We CALL HIM THE BEAST around HERE!!

He said he would coach me for a reasonable fee! This guy is good, and knows a hell of a lot about bowling! I want that 800 real bad, I have bowled as a sub on some of his teams, so we know one another, and I think I could learn a lot from him! He even says he does do video's ect. Pat Henderson is probably one of the best 5 in this area!! He hits tournaments all over, and usually does VERY Well in the money department.

We will have our first lesion this coming Wednesday after our senior's league. Yes we bowl two summer leagues together... The Wednesday, and Friday league... ONLY COST 8 bucks, and .50 cents if you can't make it... so great price for staying tuned up for Fall leagues!

My best last year was not good enough, that 780,,,,, I want that 800 this year,,,2014!!!

The world as we know it has ended! What's next? Aslan finding a hot super model who adores bowling -- and him?

Hampe
06-30-2014, 09:28 AM
Lol.....does it still count if the guy who's helping him isn't technically a coach?

Amyers
06-30-2014, 09:35 AM

Iceman with a coach!!!!

Hell has frozen over......Cats are chasing dogs........It raining in the Sahara Desert......Aslan drilled all his balls and bowled an 800.....Life as we know it is fundamentally changed

rv driver
06-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Iceman with a coach!!!!

Hell has frozen over......Cats are chasing dogs........It raining in the Sahara Desert......Aslan drilled all his balls and bowled an 800.....Life as we know it is fundamentally changed
If Iceman becomes any more sublime, there'll be no living with him...

classygranny
06-30-2014, 02:58 PM
Hell has NOT frozen over yet, as it is still 110 degrees here! But WAIT, I think the temp is coming down, down, down. Must be going to wait to freeze over until AFTER the actual lesson. Yes, that's it.