PDA

View Full Version : X-Strike 2-ball Black Tournament Tote Bag

Aslan
06-30-2014, 01:19 AM
http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m4qELeHJQSJ6pyWq_HstqmA.jpg

This bag was my first bag other than the old 70s vinyl/leather bag of my Grandfather's.

As far as positives…it did have a nice storage pocket for shoes and a little mesh area on the side. Also, it was very affordable…I think I got it for < $40 shipped brand new.

Everything else about this bag is a negative:

1) It's very uncomfortable, not a lot of padding on the shoulder strap.
2) While it has a pocket big enough to fit shoes, it doesn't fit much else.
3) While the zippers and seams were fine, the attachments where the shoulder strap connected to the bag were just thin, bent, metal triangles and after a couple months of use they began to bend, rip the fabric covering them, and eventually need periodic "re-bending" to keep the strap secured to the bag.

I mean, did I sort of "get what I paid for"?? I guess. But if you're going to engineer a 2-ball shoulder bag for carrying 2 16lb bowling balls…I would think more attention would have been paid to the shoulder strap and shoulder strap connections.

rv driver
07-20-2014, 06:57 PM
http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m4qELeHJQSJ6pyWq_HstqmA.jpg

This bag was my first bag other than the old 70s vinyl/leather bag of my Grandfather's.

As far as positives…it did have a nice storage pocket for shoes and a little mesh area on the side. Also, it was very affordable…I think I got it for < $40 shipped brand new.

Everything else about this bag is a negative:

1) It's very uncomfortable, not a lot of padding on the shoulder strap.
2) While it has a pocket big enough to fit shoes, it doesn't fit much else.
3) While the zippers and seams were fine, the attachments where the shoulder strap connected to the bag were just thin, bent, metal triangles and after a couple months of use they began to bend, rip the fabric covering them, and eventually need periodic "re-bending" to keep the strap secured to the bag.

I mean, did I sort of "get what I paid for"?? I guess. But if you're going to engineer a 2-ball shoulder bag for carrying 2 16lb bowling balls…I would think more attention would have been paid to the shoulder strap and shoulder strap connections.
It's handsome enough in the picture...