PDA

View Full Version : Motiv octane- lenght, angularity,power!!!!

rickzakrajsek
07-03-2014, 09:38 AM
OCTANE!!!!!
My definition of Octane is now- Length, angularity and power. This ball is completely off the charts NASTY!!! This ball shows an incredible ability to get through the front part of the lane and the most angular back end motion to date from Motiv. From the average league bowler to the top professional bowlers in the world this piece offers something for everyone. The ball is initially rated for Medium oil patterns but performs well on med-heavy and med-light oil patterns as well. This monster will allow even some of the rev challenged players to get in deeper with the big boys. What I liked most is what it provided me on the med-light oil patterns that I bowled on in the PBA Sr masters event on the burn and double burn. The Octanes length and smoothness through the front end of the pattern allowed me to continue to use it with only minimal adjustment. I was able to stay a bit more right away ( 20-18 at the arrows) versus having to get in deeper with everyone else and deal with a major transition. The key was the room right this ball creates with its ability to come back hard and strong from the friction right!!!! An just like every release Motiv has put out over the past few years this ball is CONTINUOUS though the pins retaining its energy for the right place at the right time!! Get this ball and your game will never be the same!!
Rick Zakrajsek
MOTIV STAFF
www.motivbowling.com

Stormed1
07-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Can't wait to drill mine when it gets here

Zothen
09-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Is this ball stronger then the Venom Shock?

Thx,

Zothen