PDA

View Full Version : Confidence

Iceman
01-18-2009, 10:50 AM
if you feel like your game physics is working - i.e. Rolling the ball right, hitting your target, common speed and hits are carrying. One night can give you confidence. As my Friday evening did, I went back Saturday evening, started 224 - 2 10 pins in middle of strings - which hurt the totals, but overall another 9.5 FBA, 2 opens (but both opens were the big 4. I picked 3 pins each time. The second time I attempted - I even hit the 6 pin into the 7, which hit the wall, then back on, and moved the 4 - but didn't fall. I remember thinking, I can get this - even though the odds were way against me. Just goes to show what confidence can do for your game in any aspect. Now, going to find a way and bottle this - it will market itself. :p

kev3inp
01-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Yes, no matter what you have to believe in each shot. If you think you can't do it, you're right. "Trust is a must or your game is a bust." Now we see it in action. Nice shooting. I've slid the 6 between the 4 and 7, but didn't take either. Otherwise, a lot of 6, 7, 10's and 4, 7, 10's made by themselves, but I don't often take 3 of the big 4. Usually I'll just chop off the 7 or the 10 trying for it. You can't make it if you're not trying for it. :)

The KingPin
01-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Yes, no matter what you have to believe in each shot. If you think you can't do it, you're right. "Trust is a must or your game is a bust." Now we see it in action. Nice shooting. I've slid the 6 between the 4 and 7, but didn't take either. Otherwise, a lot of 6, 7, 10's and 4, 7, 10's made by themselves, but I don't often take 3 of the big 4. Usually I'll just chop off the 7 or the 10 trying for it. You can't make it if you're not trying for it. :)

Nice quote. Wow that is great to think about bowling that way