PDA

View Full Version : Oral Presentation for Spanish Class

mike_thomas93
07-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Soooo I just did my oral presentation speech for my Spanish class on Wednesday for the first summer session. Had to be in Spanish, so of course, I had to give my speech in Spanish. And I did it a little bit on the PBA. I mentioned a little history about it, when and who it was founded, the tours (PBA, PBA50, etc), and a few notable pros. And well, apparently I did pretty well on it because I got a 94 on it. Wasn't perfect, had mistakes, but it's worthy to be proud of my effort. Even my professor was impressed. ;p Sooo yeah, I guess a job well done. hehe (:

MICHAEL
07-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Soooo I just did my oral presentation speech for my Spanish class on Wednesday for the first summer session. Had to be in Spanish, so of course, I had to give my speech in Spanish. And I did it a little bit on the PBA. I mentioned a little history about it, when and who it was founded, the tours (PBA, PBA50, etc), and a few notable pros. And well, apparently I did pretty well on it because I got a 94 on it. Wasn't perfect, had mistakes, but it's worthy to be proud of my effort. Even my professor was impressed. ;p Sooo yeah, I guess a job well done. hehe (:

GREAT JOB MIKE!! 94, that's and A!! Hang in there bud, College is good for you!

Just wondering,,, did you mentions ICEMAN in your speech about bowling??? About my two perfect games last year, and my almost score of 780, at the age of 65??? Naaaaa,,,, I doubt you did,,,,,,( Did you?) I bet the story of Iceman, in Spanish would sound really cool!! :rolleyes:

mike_thomas93
07-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Thanks a lot, Iceboss. And yes that's an A. School is cool (:

rv driver
07-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Great job, man! Muy bueno! (Too bad the computer won't do the upside-down punctuation here!)

mike_thomas93
07-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Haha I know right. Thanks, RV

rv driver
07-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Haha I know right. Thanks, RV
S'alriiight.

GeoLes
07-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Could you recap it for us here on the forum? (in English, of course)