PDA

View Full Version : Entry Angle Article By Neil Stremmel (LINK)

bowl1820
07-14-2014, 09:45 AM
This article is about Entry Angles By Neil Stremmel, it's a old article so may have some dated info but it's still a interesting read.

Click for Entry Angle Article By Neil Stremmel (http://wiki.bowlingchat.net/wiki/images/c/c6/Entry_Angle_By_Neil_Stremmel.pdf)

right click and "Save Link As" to save file.

Remember charts and theories only give you a starting point, you still got to play the lanes as you experience them at the time you bowl.

MICHAEL
07-14-2014, 12:12 PM
YOU SAY What?

Cliff notes: A good entry angle is important to getting strikes[/CENTER]!

A person that, ( at bed time),,, writes down math equations about bowling needs to SEEK HELP! Dial 911, before its too late!

I keep a pad of paper and a pen near my bed. I do this for two reasons: to write things down in the middle of the night so I
don't forget them in the morning, and more importantly, so I can purge these thoughts from my memory and get to sleep. I've
learned that if I don't do this I can't stop thinking about it, but if I jot down the ideas, I feel confident that I've captured their
essence and I can forget about them.

SEEK HELP!!

tccstudent
07-16-2014, 12:01 PM
I am not a math major I am a business management major but I have had quite a few upper level math classes and I think I am a bowler so how can I help you