PDA

View Full Version : knuckle pain

Shaneshu87
07-24-2014, 09:37 AM
ok so earlier this summer i picked up a bowling ball for the first time in 2 years. i also made the upgrade to 16lb equipment. now after 4 months of solid bowling and practice my first finger knuckles are starting to hurt during and after bowling, and slight pain in my second knuckle on my ring finger only. any tips to alleviate this pain or possibly prevent it in the future? should i just take a few weeks off before league starts? right now i bowl anywhere from 20-30 games a week mostly practice and including my PBA Experience league.

Amyers
07-24-2014, 11:08 AM
Amputation is always an option I consider before taking a break but that's just me.

Shaneshu87
07-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Amputation is always an option I consider before taking a break but that's just me.

i', in the same boat and despite still being in pain, even typing hurts, i'm already thinking about my focus for tonight's practice ;)

MICHAEL
07-24-2014, 11:44 AM
i', in the same boat and despite still being in pain, even typing hurts, i'm already thinking about my focus for tonight's practice ;)

Order on line some DMSO,,, veterinarians have used it for YEARS... even 60 minutes had and episode on the amazing stuff! After bowing, wash your hands and apply some 70 percent dmso, rub your hands together Pain gone... no side effects... READ ABOUT this amazing stuff. I use it for many things and have for over 15 years... Liquid DMSO... I have some amazing information on DMSO.... need to find it and post.

Its actually is good for you, from what I have read, a free radical scavenger destroyer, not unlike Vit C,,, and E. Google it and read the amazing healing properties. Its a natural extract from nature.

READ ALL ABOUT IT before using.... go to as many web sites and learn HOW TO USE IT! It's a life changer, believe me! I had RA, and Lupus,,, but not anymore.... is it because I use MSM, and DMSO instead of dangerous drugs and pain killers.... YES,,, that's my opinion.

Its real important to KNOW<<<< what it is, and how to use it!

I use it and its remarkable for not only bone pain, but burns, pulled muscles, contusions ect ect...

The most important thing to remember is to get in on the injured area ASAP! READ.... about this amazing stuff

I never need to take a pain pill, that not only are DANGERIOUS, but have side effects..... READ about DMSO, and MSM
togerther they can be a LIFE CHANGER!!! I am living PROOF!!!!!!!

Stay away from medical type MD sites! FDA does not want this stuff know!!! Its way to cheap, and would take the place of many medications! Look for the TRUTH,,, is out there,,, and I have been using it for many years, along with other friends I know! Just my opinions Good luck.... ice

Amyers
07-24-2014, 11:45 AM

Good Luck Shane I've been having issues with my thumb and hip all summer. My pro shop guy told me to take two weeks off I made it a week my daughter said I was in bowling rehab.

Shaneshu87
07-24-2014, 04:51 PM
anyone ever heard of steel fingers going to give it a try tonight.

Shaneshu87
07-25-2014, 09:07 AM
after speaking with my proshop guy we have determined that my span needs adjusted, and that my thumb is coming out way to early forcing extra pressure on my finger tips

Shaneshu87
07-26-2014, 07:29 PM
ok drilled my Black Widow Pearl with a slight change in the pitch and bought some kt tape, bigger inserts, and made it through 5 games with only a little pain, i figure the only reason it hurt was because they were already sore, still have them wrapped in KT tape to keep the swelling down hopefully

Amyers
07-26-2014, 07:34 PM
I hope you found a solution Shane I'm still looking for an answer for the problems with my thumb.

Shaneshu87
07-26-2014, 09:44 PM
I hope you found a solution Shane I'm still looking for an answer for the problems with my thumb.

pretty sure i have found the solution