PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Oil Vs Medium Oil

WolfGirl1980
08-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Hi all I am back I am a Tweener incase you forgotten and I now I have a strong hook and I still don's slide I think I know why now and thats becauseI walk on my heels so I end up planting when I land on my slide food cause its always on my heel and not the palm or the ball more like it of the foot. but thats Another Issue I would like to work on as for the bowling ball I am in a Have-A-Ball League and i need to make choice soon I one thing you need to jnrow about me is I throw a Tribal and with it I throw a pretty big hook and so with all those factors in and I have it in a size 13 ball now I want to stick with Motiv and I got my choices down to the Cruel Intent , Primal Rage, Octane , and Sigma leaning more toward the Octane then the Sigma.Any info guys much appreciated? Thanks!

Amyers
08-08-2014, 08:54 AM
If you are throwing a big hook with the tribal already are you looking for something to ball down too? Because all of these balls listed here are stronger than the Tribal by quite a bit. I have seen some really good things out of the Sigma especially if you are looking for a benchmark kind of piece. The Primal Rage is one of the biggest late hooking balls on the market. The Cruel Intent is similar to the primal only earlier. Most of the people I have know who tried it didn't really care for it was too much ball too early. I haven't seen anyone using the Octane yet.

Mainly depends on what you are looking for but in my opinion the Sigma and the Primal are two of the better balls on the market right now. Watch that Primal though its a monster.

larry mc
08-17-2014, 06:58 PM
primal is a backend beast , great ball

WolfGirl1980
08-22-2014, 10:21 PM
I ended up making a choice I went with the Motiv Octane and it handled beautifully I scored a 160 something first game second came up with a 191 third went down hill but was distracted with the Special Olympics right next to me cause they only had 2 lanes available and I had to share with someone but last game wasn't too bad got my average exactly and thats when the Special Olympics crew got there.

Amyers
08-22-2014, 10:55 PM
I hope you like it I haven't got to watch anyone throw that in person yet but from what I hear online people like it

larry mc
08-24-2014, 07:53 PM
i hear good thinga about the octane