GRstorm
08-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 3 ¼ x 5 7/8 x 2 ¼

The Hyroad solid is drilled with the pin left of my ring finger and cg in with no hole. For my Positive Axis Point it is pretty much a basic label looking drill BUT do to it being laid out relative to my PAP and using the Storm VLS software it does not react like a label drilling ball. I wanted something that read the mid lane pretty fast being a symmetric ball on oil when my Marvel S and Zero Gravity would lose its reaction down lane on patterns like the bear, middle of the road, basically the 40ft kind of patterns. If you had a T-Road solid this is a great replacement because I know not letting go of the T-Roads was tough but you won't have to worry because you can get it back now. Same weight block and same cover technology. Out of the 3 Hyroads this is the strongest ball in the thunder series. A lot of people I know weather on staff or your everyday bowler A LOT of them have polished their Hyroad solid because of how early the ball wants to hook. You would never think out of the Hyroads you would have to worry about the ball hooking too early.....well this one does but that just means you can change the surface and with these great Hyroad pieces with the surface change you can fine tune it to your game.

Comparing all 3 Hyroads from strongest overall to the more lengthy overall reaction it will go Hyroad solid, the original Hyroad, then the Hyroad Pearl. You can have all 3 and see different reactions and able to make your moves faster because all 3 are predictable and can switch when you need to. For the people who have read my past reviews on the Hyroads know that I love them and this one is getting the same amount of love on the lanes like the other Hyroads for me. Don't sleep on this one!

If you have any questions about the Hyroad solid email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Pro Shop Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com