So very sad. :(

got_a_300
08-12-2014, 12:39 PM
Yes it was very sad news indeed to hear of his passing
he was one of my favorite actors ever since he starred
on Mork and Mindy.

Jaescrub
08-12-2014, 02:11 PM
you know it's crazy if he did kill himself. You would never think in 100 years he was very sad inside. On a kinda funny/dark sad/still funny side note. My apprentice at work sent him a letter for a school project in 8th grade. In it he kinda asked him why miss doubtfire sucked so bad when all his other movies had been great! He sent him two picks with his autograph on them one of himself and one as Doubtfire. I told him his letter is what led him up to this after years of reading it over and over, and that he was a bully needing to spend the rest of his live in jail. Lol I know sick humor but that's the kinda jokes he would have wanted made. :/

mc_runner
08-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Always really like Robin Williams. Sad day.

Shaneshu87
08-12-2014, 05:05 PM
you know it's crazy if he did kill himself. You would never think in 100 years he was very sad inside. On a kinda funny/dark sad/still funny side note. My apprentice at work sent him a letter for a school project in 8th grade. In it he kinda asked him why miss doubtfire sucked so bad when all his other movies had been great! He sent him two picks with his autograph on them one of himself and one as Doubtfire. I told him his letter is what led him up to this after years of reading it over and over, and that he was a bully needing to spend the rest of his live in jail. Lol I know sick humor but that's the kinda jokes he would have wanted made. :/

it has been confirmed by the california state police, he hung himself. it is very sad i think my first experience with Robin was in Mrs. Doubtfire, i love him so much i have seen all his work, with Hook being my favorite.

MiggityMatt
08-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Man, bummer. He was one of my favorites. I thought Miss. Doubtfire was good. Dead Poets Society is my favorite, though. RIP, O Captain my Captain.

coreyds012778
08-12-2014, 11:54 PM
man, one of the best.

jnv32185
08-13-2014, 12:45 AM
It is really sad that so many funny people have such a darkness in them. I know a lot of people that suffer from depression and it is a very serious condition. It was a very sad day indeed.

rv driver
08-13-2014, 02:50 PM
“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind." -- H.D. Thoreau, Walden

Vaya con Dios, O Captain, my Captain!