PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Site

MiggityMatt
08-15-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm not sure if anyone is aware, or necessarily cares, but I'm only able to view one page of posts per thread on my mobile. It kind of makes the mobile version hard to use if you can't read the entire thread of comments. Which is a shame because the mobile site has a nice look and is easy to navigate. I'm on a GS4.

bowl1820
08-15-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure if anyone is aware, or necessarily cares, but I'm only able to view one page of posts per thread on my mobile. It kind of makes the mobile version hard to use if you can't read the entire thread of comments. Which is a shame because the mobile site has a nice look and is easy to navigate. I'm on a GS4.

the "site does not work past 1st page" problem has been a continuing problem. Also if you attempt to switch to the full site from the mobile site using the link at the bottom of the page and it didn't work.

To get to the full site

Type this url into your browser http://www.bowlingboards.com/forum.php?styleid=20 and it should take you to the full site.

MiggityMatt
08-15-2014, 05:07 PM
Ah, yes. I forgot to mention the "full site" link doesn't work.

Thanks for the URL.

Jaescrub
08-15-2014, 08:02 PM

This has been an ongoing problem for a long time. Really I stay logged in 90 % of the time and check in about every Hr so that I don't miss any convos I want to be apart of. I'm not a FBer so it's not like I'm checking my phone for much more. You might try that

MiggityMatt
08-15-2014, 08:27 PM
... I'm not a FBer so it's not like I'm checking my phone for much more. You might try that

Haha, me either. The wife is stuck on it 24/7, though. I always tell her I'm going to start a FBA support group.

Jaescrub
08-15-2014, 10:16 PM
Haha, me either. The wife is stuck on it 24/7, though. I always tell her I'm going to start a FBA support group.

Ha ha ha looks like your going to be a chronic Boards mobile checker like myself ;)