PDA

View Full Version : foreverincamo's league scores

foreverincamo
08-28-2014, 10:53 PM
Tonite was a moral victory, I suppose. I only shot 539. Dropped my average to 189. BUT! After two coaching sessions and several hours of practice I had ZERO thumb issues tonight. I never hung up once tonight, and didn't have to use any type of protective tape on my thumb or in the thumb hole. So I'll take my 539 over my ouchie thumb 597 from last week.

Blomer
08-28-2014, 10:55 PM
Sounds like a win to me!

Amyers
08-29-2014, 08:39 AM
Hey I have had and continue to have some thumb issues myself. If your making progress there all power to you.

foreverincamo
08-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Thanks everyone. Now that I have my thumb under control, I'm shopping for another ball. My DV8 Marauder Mutiny just doesn't match up with my league shot. It works great at the other house where my coaches are. Need a ball that reads earlier, but not a flip ball. More a continuous hooking back end. Any suggestions appreciated.

Amyers
08-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Thanks everyone. Now that I have my thumb under control, I'm shopping for another ball. My DV8 Marauder Mutiny just doesn't match up with my league shot. It works great at the other house where my coaches are. Need a ball that reads earlier, but not a flip ball. More a continuous hooking back end. Any suggestions appreciated.

RotoGrip Asylum
Storm Wipeout / Hyroad Solid
Brunswick Melee Cross
Motiv Sigma Sting

Any of these should be what you are looking for. I have the asylum and love it everyone I know that has tried the Sigma Sting has been really impressed with it also.

Shaneshu87
08-29-2014, 01:17 PM
congrats on conquering your thumb, i used to be a pincher which cause allot of issue with my timing with was tough adjusting to straightening out my thumb and letting it come off naturally but once i got used to it BOOM average sky rocketed.