PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Jord_84
01-21-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Jordan, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Illinois. My family owns a bowling alley, I pretty much grew up in that bowling alley. I started bowling when I was 12 and I bowled varsity throughout high school. After a 5 year break from bowling on a league, I'm back. I've been on a Tuesday morning league for the last 2 years and I'm looking forward to picking up where I left off. I'm always striving to take my game to the next level, and I hope to one day start competing in major tournaments.

nice to meet you all!

Iceman
01-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Welcome to the site, there are many great people here always willing to answer any questions or just converse about anything, anytime.

Welcome aboard!

The KingPin
01-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Jordan, I'm 24 years old and I'm from Illinois. My family owns a bowling alley, I pretty much grew up in that bowling alley. I started bowling when I was 12 and I bowled varsity throughout high school. After a 5 year break from bowling on a league, I'm back. I've been on a Tuesday morning league for the last 2 years and I'm looking forward to picking up where I left off. I'm always striving to take my game to the next level, and I hope to one day start competing in major tournaments.

nice to meet you all!

Wow that is great your family owns a bowling alley. Maybe we could advertise at your center?

Anyways, Welcome to BowlingBoards.com

We are a great forum with many great members

Please tell a friend about us.

Chris

kev3inp
01-22-2009, 04:45 AM
Illinois? Welcome, home fries!

NoTapNorm
01-22-2009, 06:29 AM
Welcome! good times and good info found here.

Jord_84
01-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Wow that is great your family owns a bowling alley. Maybe we could advertise at your center?

Anyways, Welcome to BowlingBoards.com

We are a great forum with many great members

Please tell a friend about us.

Chris

I could probably print a flyer and stick it at the control counter...I'll run the idea by my mom.

The KingPin
01-22-2009, 05:46 PM
I could probably print a flyer and stick it at the control counter...I'll run the idea by my mom.

Sounds great. Let me know

Chris