PDA

View Full Version : What accessories do you have in your bag(s)?

ALazySavage
09-04-2014, 03:10 PM
I was browsing around some of the previous post about bowling ball arsenals and I came across a post by Rob where he talks about additional items to have for a tournament; aspirin, nail clippers, etc.; and I am curious what accessories do people have in their bowling bags.

3/4" white bowlers tape
Johnson and Johnson Medical Tape (in place of the black bowlers tape)
3-n-1 bowlers tool: includes bevel knife, tape scraper, Round file head
Rosin Bag
Small sand paper pieces
Shoe Brush
Notepad with Pen
Various Shoe slide pads and heels
2 Bowling Towels (although they need to be washed)

These are the things in my bag, I am aware that I need to go get a few things.

ALazySavage
09-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Oh and Clean 'n Dull and a Mix of Green Clean with Rubbing Alcohol

DLP
09-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Liquid skin
super glue
blue painters tape

Aslan
09-04-2014, 04:30 PM
- free game coupons
- a towel
- a signed picture of Walter Ray Willams Jr.
- marijuana (medical)
- an autographed samarai sword
- roofies (for the ladies)
- a firearm (for when people have no respect for the rules)
- a yo-yo
- silly putty
- a picture of my high school ex-girlfriend
- some change
- multiple pairs of dirty socks
- an old condom
- multiple copies of old league sheets
- a magui that I got from an old asian dude for Christmas

- and a picture of Iceman with a bullseye target on it!

fortheloveofbowling
09-04-2014, 04:54 PM
I thought i smelled something!

Blomer
09-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Cup to hold spare ball, towel, thumb tape, ball tape, rosin ball

mike_thomas93
09-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Rosin bags, tape, towel, ball cleaner

RobLV1
09-13-2014, 04:29 PM
Pain reliever, antacid, bandaids, nail clippers, etc. It really sucks to be old!

Aslan
09-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Pain reliever, antacid, bandaids, nail clippers, etc. It really sucks to be old!

There's rumors that Iceman's bag smells so much like Ben Gay and Preparation H that he's no longer allowed to bowl past 6PM in some centers because it scares the younger crowd away.

ASLAN 2014!!!

foreverincamo
09-13-2014, 09:45 PM
Easy Slide, rosin bag, black and white tape, various colors of quick-release thumb tapes, fingernail clippers, scissors, 1 microfiber towel, bowling shoes, 1000 grit sandpaper.

Joker
09-13-2014, 10:40 PM
towel, tape (white/black), hada patch, rosin, ball cleaner

classygranny
09-14-2014, 09:47 AM
There's rumors that Iceman's bag smells so much like Ben Gay and Preparation H that he's no longer allowed to bowl past 6PM in some centers because it scares the younger crowd away.

ASLAN 2014!!!

This was so funny to me. I bowl on a Friday morning league, and while it is not a true senior league, the age range is about 45-85 with only about 5-10 of us being under 60. So many mornings you can detect the smell of Ben Gay, Tiger Balm, and the such. I'm actually beginning to like that smell. But believe me, I'm not making fun of any of them, because I may be joining them very, very soon.

MICHAEL
09-14-2014, 11:19 AM
- free game coupons
- a towel
- a signed picture of Walter Ray Willams Jr.
- marijuana (medical)
- an autographed samarai sword
- roofies (for the ladies)
- a firearm (for when people have no respect for the rules)
- a yo-yo
- silly putty
- a picture of my high school ex-girlfriend
- some change
- multiple pairs of dirty socks
- an old condom
- multiple copies of old league sheets
- a magui that I got from an old asian dude for Christmas

MY BAGS HAVE NOTHING but MAGIC in THEM!! Ask my Wife!!! As you will see my little kitty cat!!! The Rumble in the SUN!!!!!!
Only thing in Iceman's bags, are his Balls,,, Large ones!! 16lber's!! And you think you can beat me!!!! LOL<<<<LOL<<<LOL!!!!

- and a picture of Iceman with a bullseye target on it!

After my complete and total victory,,, I will,,,,, ICEMAN,,, take that sacred picture of me, being used in such a blasphemy manner, and have the bull's-eye removed from it!!!

I don't need anything in my bags..... sounds to girl-ly to me!! The RUMBELE IN THE SUN!!! SEPT 24th... ICEMANS birthday,,, 66 fricken Years old!!
A man with no coaching, or even clinic's,,,, broken down Old and making a 1500 mile trip on a bike to meet the LION, with his bag full of sick down right dirty stuff!!!! I will defeat him not just for all the OLD Bowlers out there, (except granny)! For granny is on THE WRONG side, because Evil needs to be defeated, by GOOD! ICEMAN

MICHAEL
09-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post

ASLAN 2014!!!
This was so funny to me. I bowl on a Friday morning league, and while it is not a true senior league, the age range is about 45-85 with only about 5-10 of us being under 60. So many mornings you can detect the smell of Ben Gay, Tiger Balm, and the such. I'm actually beginning to like that smell. But believe me, I'm not making fun of any of them, because I may be joining them very, very soon

GRRRRRRRRRR,,,, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,,,, GRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~!!!!!
COME ON spet 24th.... GRRRRRRRR ,,,,
I am getting so FRICKEN fired up,,, I want to JUMP on that bike and head out NOW!!! I might even go buy a tube of Preparation H for YOU John, I mean Aslan,,, YOUR GOING TO NEED IT ((((((FOR SURE))))!!!! GRRRRRRR,,, (trying hard to COOL DOWN),,,,, !!!

Granny get a ticket, I might as well destroy, two bowlers with one outing!! Save me another trip next spring!!!

I am Ben Gay, tiger Balm (what ever that is) free, Preparation H is not even on my radar! ONLY THING ON MY SCOPE IS ASLAN, and GRANNY!!
What do I have to do buy you a ticket Granny!!?? Do the right thing,, no excuses, be THERE!!

classygranny
09-14-2014, 01:53 PM
What do I have to do buy you a ticket Granny!!?? Do the right thing,, no excuses, be THERE!!

I've already stated that I would have been there had I been vacationing solo. Going with the hubby to see the grandkids is a bit more important that a showdown in Vegas.