PDA

View Full Version : IAB Kid Bowle

JohnnyG
09-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Hey guys – It’s Natalie! So today was a day full of eating, meeting and taking pictures! Before we checked into Bowl Expo, I got to go to Disney World and show some of Mickey’s friends how to bowl! When we got to the hotel to check in, I got a super cool lanyard that says: “Natalie Savant: Special Projects Award Winner.”

The opening reception for Bowl Expo was so much fun! People kept saying – “Hey, it’s Natalie” and “Natalie, can we take a picture with you?” And I said “of course” because you can never take too many pictures! I saw a lot of people that I knew already because I have bowled in their state. I also met a few people from places that I haven’t bowled yet and they are going to help me visit their centers while I’m in their states!

Now it’s bedtime because I have to get lots of sleep so I can get my award at lunch tomorrow! After that, I may be going to a demo day and a beach bash party! I’m so excited!

Until next time I hope you have less dashes, more slashes from the IAB Kid Bowler!
-Natalie

Blomer
09-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Sounds like a blast! Have fun!