BALL COLOR: GREEN/NAVY
DUROMETER: 74-76 REX D-SCALE
FLARE POTENTIAL: 3” - 4” (MEDIUM)
FRAGRANCE: SPEARMINT
WEIGHTS: 10-16 LBS.
SKU: TOW

My layout: 4 3/8 x 5 1/8 x 2
My PAP: 4 1/2 over 1 1/4 up

The Wipe Out from Storm is a Solid Reactive Ball that fills a hole in the Hot Line. It is a ball that rolled well for me as soon as I drilled it. Even though the ball is a solid it didn’t read the heads too early and burn up. It starting reading in the mid lane for me and continued very well through the pocket. When you see the Wipe Out hits the pins you wouldn’t guess you’re throwing a low end priced ball. I get approached by parents all the time looking for a ball suggestion for their kids. They are looking for something to upgrade from the Plastic or Urethane ball their kid got in a have a ball league. I don’t want to stick these kids in a $200 bowling ball yet, so the Wipe Out and Punch Out are both perfect this type of scenario.

Having said that make no mistake the Wipe Out is a good enough ball for the seasoned scratch bowler’s tournament bag. It is nice to be able to have an option during tournament play to drop in balls, and still keep a solid in your hand. I have also seen a few people show up at tournaments with the Wipe Out highly polished, and it looked like it rolled great!

In short the Wipe out is a great ball because it offers versatility and power all a great price. I feel the Wipe out is a great addition to the Hot Line that should fill many needs!