PDA

View Full Version : So Excited Bowling against Parker Bohn 111 and Sean Rash in Coaching Clinic

hsvgts11
09-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Hi all I am new here and I am so excited I just had to share with you all that we have Sean Rash, Parker Bohn 111 as they are running a coaching clinic in Australia and it is a once in a life time opportunity. Has anyone bowled against a world professional bowler? And if so who?

Shaneshu87
09-12-2014, 09:04 PM
first off welcome to the boards. about 5 years ago in Chicago, IL i went to a clinic hosted by belmo and deandra were they coached us on how to bowl 2 handed, then we all bowled a sweeper and the top 4 got to bowl with belmo, i was in the top 4, it was really cool, at first i thought belmo was kind of conceited and full of him self but after getting to know him he really very cool and a funny guy!

MiggityMatt
09-13-2014, 01:32 AM
That's great man, I'm excited for you. PB III is so smooth. Really enjoyed watching him on TV when he was dominating.

I got to bowl with Johnny Petraglia when I was 13/14. He was really nice and funny too. Also, Tim Mack during a storm demo day. I'm not sure if this one counts but one of my youth coaches took a group of us to the original Kegel (Richard Shockley was the head coach) and we got to see Jason Couch working on his game. Another really nice guy.

Have fun and get some pictures!

Shane, love the new sig! :)

RobLV1
09-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Hi all I am new here and I am so excited I just had to share with you all that we have Sean Rash, Parker Bohn 111 as they are running a coaching clinic in Australia and it is a once in a life time opportunity. Has anyone bowled against a world professional bowler? And if so who?

I actually got to bowl one game with Parker and Pete McCordic at the Senior Masters. As it was the first game of the squad that day, it included ten minutes of practice, so there was an opportunity for some chit chat. Both are really nice guys. I can see why Parker has won the PBA Sportsmanship Award so many times.

hsvgts11
09-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Wow that would have been awesome I would love to go to the masters the atmosphere would be incredible. I have heard that they are all really nice guys and even know its a once in a life time chance I am so looking forward to improving my game with all of their tips.

DLP
09-14-2014, 11:11 PM
Will be going to the mini camp hosted in PA in October. Sean and Parker will both be there :)

got_a_300
09-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Has anyone bowled against a world professional bowler? And if so who?

First off Welcome to the forum,

Yes I have bowled against a lot of the greatest players in the world back in
my younger days of trying the PBA Regional Tour out to name a few lets see
PDW, Randy Pedersen, Jack Jurek and a bunch more too long of a list to try
and mention here.

Some were friendly while bowling but most were all business on the lanes which
you would expect since they were trying to make a living at it and friendly off the
lanes after we were all done for the day.

hsvgts11
09-17-2014, 06:36 AM
Hi got_a_300 thank you for the welcome to the forum. That would have been an honor and an incredible experience bowling against a lot of the greatest bowlets an opportunity I would love to have and experience.

I have heard that they are all nice and friendly and I can also understand that some were all business but its great to hear that they were friendly off the lanes.

hsvgts11
09-17-2014, 06:39 AM
Hi DLP how awesome that would be in October have a great time and having Sean and Parker there just makes it better. 😀

J Anderson
09-25-2014, 08:33 AM

Several times in the last 3 or 4 seasons, Rhino Page has bowled as a sub in our Monday sport league. The first time I wound up on the same pair with him it was the fourth game of the night and no introductions were made before we started bowling. I thought that this young guy looked a lot like Rhino but then thought that it must just be one of the men from the Sacred Heart University bowling team. I didn't realize it was really him until after the game was over.

The last time he showed up was this last Monday. Due to having fewer lanes for the league, we are now bowling 5 to a pair and staying on the same pair for all four games. This allowed for a bit more interaction with him and it was a lot of fun to bowl against him for four games on a fairly tough shot.

Steven B
09-25-2014, 04:51 PM
That would be a dream come true! I haven't had the chance to bowl with any pros yet. I would love to though.

hsvgts11
09-28-2014, 07:21 AM
it was a definate dream come true they are the 3 nicest, sweetest most down to earth guys you could ever meet.

Steven B
09-28-2014, 06:42 PM
That's awesome! Parker Bohn III, is who I would love to bowl with someday! The others too, but Parker is at the top of my list.