PDA

View Full Version : Octane

wleto1
09-14-2014, 09:37 PM
We all know that Octane is highly flammable. The new piece from MOTIV is no different. Friction causes fire and when this ball gets to the friction is almost leaves burn out marks on the lane it changes direction so fiercely. This ball is extremely clean through the front and it allows players of all abilities to have the confidence to move left and loosen up their swing. There is no better feeling than opening up your angles and know that the friction will cause this ball to ignite off the spot. Trust that this ball will be more continuous than anything you have ever thrown. In the past, when I got left of 4th arrow, I would risk carrying because of continuation being not all there. This ball seems to never stop turning left. Once it goes, it GOES! The ball is so clean that I can stay behind it and play much straighter than normal thanks to its versatility. I drilled mine with the pin above my ring finger with a small weight hole. This is a ball that seems to find a place in anyone’s bag and will for a long time. Congrats to MOTIV for creating another gem.

William Leto
MOTIV Amateur Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com