PDA

View Full Version : Contest Sept 29, 2014 through Oct 5, 2014 - Hammer Deadly Aim

BowlingBoards.com
09-29-2014, 02:55 PM
We are giving away a Hammer Deadly Aim for a random poster from Sept 29, 2014 through Oct 5, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Amyers
09-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Ooo the deadly aim is back. This is one I would definitely like to try out

toddgeers
09-29-2014, 03:18 PM
It's an awesome ball, mine hits like a truck

DLP
09-29-2014, 04:31 PM
OOooh the Deadly Aim. The hubby wanted this ball but couldn't justify it after buying three other ones :)

Blacksox1
09-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Hammer Deadly Aim. I am in. Hybrid reactive cover that is polished ! May a board member win this ball. Good luck to us ! :)

foreverincamo
09-29-2014, 05:11 PM
I watched guy throwing one of these the other day while I was practicing. It went a good ways down the lane before hooking hard. Carried quite well. I'll take one for sure!

jnv32185
09-29-2014, 06:04 PM
May a board member win this ball. Good luck to us ! :)
Hear hear! Good luck to us all. This would be an extremely nice win.

rv driver
09-29-2014, 06:17 PM
I'd give this ball a try, myself.

Amyers
09-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Well hello RV we thought you had disappeared

Jaescrub
09-29-2014, 07:04 PM
That's right we need to bring the wins back to the Boards. Stop this Face book Winning streak dead in its tracks. Maybe we should all email and request that only board members win. It's not like members here can win the Bowlingball.com give always just by posting here ;)

Amyers
09-29-2014, 07:30 PM
I think we are pretty lucky they are giving away a ball a week I'm not sure it's a good time to be stating conditions

Jaescrub
09-29-2014, 07:40 PM
Why not? We can ask no harm in that. The worst that can be said is No. Or no response. Really the FB wins are not doing much for them. They give a ball out but do the FB leaches know that this is apart of Bowlingball.com? Do they know that hey you won a ball from bowling boards so next ball you order would you consider bowling ball.com? I see it making it harder or bowling boards to get more members. Why join and be a member if you have better odds on winning on Facebook. I know we are very lucky to have this. Maybe I just have salt in my boots cuz I wanted last week win real bad. Ha ha ha. But at the same time I'm looking out for all board members with my last post.

Amyers
09-29-2014, 08:26 PM
I understand how you feel but how many people start on the facebook page that join us here? They could always decide to only do it once a month or not at all. Ball reviews.com recently quit their monthly give away.

I agree that we participate much more and most likely purchase more equipment from them than the Facebook guys do. I know I have ordered three times from them since I won. The thing you have to consider if you get them in the mood to change something when was the last time things changed for the better?

Maybe they agree with you and only give it away to .com members but it's only once a month are you better off? When was the last contest that you entered that gave anything this valuable away that you actually knew people that won much less had won yourself?

All I'm saying is don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Jaescrub
09-29-2014, 08:30 PM
I was with you till the last part. I have a great track on winning. I have won 8 bowling balls alone in the last year. I just happened to give them away to teammates and family. Now tht I have done all the giving Im out to win one for my self ha ha. Any day now I hope. But I feel ya. I would give up the once a week to lose the FB people in a hartbeat. ;)

coreyds012778
09-29-2014, 10:42 PM
I got an chance to try one a deadly aim, see why a good number of people use it. i liked it better then I thought I would.

as for fb, I sign up for the drawing every week and on here. I found the board first. for me just an extra chance.

jnv32185
09-29-2014, 10:50 PM
I understand how you feel but how many people start on the facebook page that join us here? They could always decide to only do it once a month or not at all.
I found out about this website from the Facebook Page so I understand what you are saying. At the same time I rather see less FB winners. I think a great idea would be to do 2 give-a-ways a month instead of every week. One strictly for the forum members and one that includes the FB fans, that is just my opinion.

I agree it is an amazing thing that they do. Giving away anything at all now a days is very rare.

AngieHall
09-29-2014, 10:57 PM
I think a deadly aim would improve my average. I currently use a karma solid and either something is wrong with it or it was drilled in the wrong spot because it simply does not hook like it is supposed to. I think Deadly aim would help me out.

As for fb people, I do try to win there as well, but I do participate on the boards too. I am not as active as some but am a little more active than others. I don't have much time for the computer between work, volunteering for Special Olympics, and getting our new house ready to move into and then we will be moving. I have learned a lot on this board though. And I've gotten a lot of support :) It is always much appreciated :)

Shaneshu87
09-30-2014, 07:41 AM
the Deadly Aim was a great ball in my bag i wish i hadn't sold mine, but it was a money issue, wish i could win another this ball is missed!

shortstack
09-30-2014, 02:01 PM
I can only say if the Deadly Aim is half the ball my Arson is, it would be awesome. I inherited my Arson from my husband who said "I can't get any carry with this new Hammer" so now, it's MINE. I Love It!! I believe I would love that Deadly Aim as well.

ragstormfan
09-30-2014, 09:33 PM
Not having had a chance to throw a Hammer for a while, and with there being no way I'll spend $165 for one. Although I'll drop $191 on a NIB Critical Theory just yesterday!!! LOL

manke
10-01-2014, 08:07 AM
I won the deadly aim on here and you guys wont be disapointed!!

MICHAEL
10-01-2014, 08:42 AM
I won the deadly aim on here and you guys wont be disapointed!!

Actions speak louder then words, ask Aslan!!!! The deadly aim is truly a weapon of Choice for Ice.. ! Make that Deadly Aim the weapon its designed to be, and maybe you will be on the Mudpuppy/Iceman team nest spring/summer in Vegas!! I have 2 deadly aims, and belive me,,,,, they are deadly, each in their own secret way!

CAUTION: make sure when you use the Deadly Aim,,, to only use it on opponents that deserve Deadly Force!! Its a killer on most lanes!!!

bubba809
10-01-2014, 08:54 AM
After all I'm hearing about this ball, I would absolutely love to have it. Sounds like a very destructive coverstock.

RichRay
10-01-2014, 03:46 PM
I see the Aim all over the League, Great Ball....Got to get me one of these !!!

Would love the Aim so I can retire the Quantum and be a complete Hammer Head !!!

Arsenal right now is: Quantum 2.0, First Blood, Taboo (Gen 1)

foreverincamo
10-01-2014, 08:35 PM
Hey Manke, have you used the ball you won?

YODA
10-01-2014, 10:21 PM
I understand how you feel but how many people start on the facebook page that join us here? They could always decide to only do it once a month or not at all. Ball reviews.com recently quit their monthly give away.

I agree that we participate much more and most likely purchase more equipment from them than the Facebook guys do. I know I have ordered three times from them since I won. The thing you have to consider if you get them in the mood to change something when was the last time things changed for the better?

Maybe they agree with you and only give it away to .com members but it's only once a month are you better off? When was the last contest that you entered that gave anything this valuable away that you actually knew people that won much less had won yourself?

The question is though, how many that have won on FB have came here and began to take part in the topics? Honestly it does not look like much. Yet on the flipside it seems like alot of people of FB have been winning recently? Yet in the rules it states that you have to be active here to win if I am reading it correctly, and that your posts are the entry. Either way I just hope to win one day :)

YODA
10-01-2014, 10:22 PM
It's an awesome ball, mine hits like a truck

My Cousin just got one, and he said the same thing, its the hardest hitting ball he owns.... Would be a good ball for me for sure as I have a problem getting speed on the ball lately.

foreverincamo
10-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Funniest shot I've seen this year was with the Deadly Aim. Guy on next lane tried to clear some dead wood out of his left channel. His misguided attempt caused his ball to ramp out of his left channel into my right channel, skipped across my lane and into my left channel. His next attempt was thwarted when his companion hit the reset button and the sweep stopped the pin and the ball.

foreverincamo
10-05-2014, 06:51 PM
I recently realized how fun it is to look at a ball return with 10 balls on it during league play and see all the different balls. No two match anymore. I remember watching my Dad bowl in his league and every guy having to search for his black ball with his name on it.

YODA
10-05-2014, 08:53 PM
I recently realized how fun it is to look at a ball return with 10 balls on it during league play and see all the different balls. No two match anymore. I remember watching my Dad bowl in his league and every guy having to search for his black ball with his name on it.

The senior league that my grandma bowls in is the same way... Every one of the ladies has a pink or purple ball I took my grandmas ball and had betty boop painted on it for her so she can tell it is her ball.

larry mc
10-05-2014, 09:14 PM
me wanty

bigjimbo316
10-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Would love to win this. Hammer is and has always been my favorite brand. I've been throwing a Hammer Raw Anger for quite a long time now. Perhaps a new upgrade would be due.

Jaescrub
10-07-2014, 03:52 PM
So who won this any ways ;)

Aslan
10-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Hopefully Iceman...because he really needs another Deadly Aim!

circlecity
10-13-2014, 06:13 PM

One night in league there were 3 hyper cells on the rack and it drove me nuts every time I was up. I had to pick out that color variation or grip colors.