PDA

View Full Version : This weeks contest is the Rotogrip Hysteria

Amyers
10-07-2014, 08:51 AM
If there was a post for the ball contest this week I must have missed it. The contest this week it the Rotogrip Hysteria which is a ball I love the looks of but keep talking myself out of because I'm afraid the ball is to close to my Asylum. If I won it in a contest I wouldn't have to worry about it :cool:

striker12
10-07-2014, 11:39 AM
I have noticed that they it ends up getting posted on Tuesday or Wednesday later on I think its because of the thing that to the left of the chat being missing that it does not come up as soon anymore.

Aslan
10-07-2014, 01:24 PM
I'll take it.

It's actually a nice ball. I like their new Sinister as well. It's too bad that didn't come out 2 months earlier when I talked my buddy into buying a Rotogrip Wrecker. I think the Sinister would have been a slightly better option for him.

bubba809
10-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Looks like a solid ball to me. Sign me up.

Amyers
10-07-2014, 02:28 PM
I'll take it.

It's actually a nice ball. I like their new Sinister as well. It's too bad that didn't come out 2 months earlier when I talked my buddy into buying a Rotogrip Wrecker. I think the Sinister would have been a slightly better option for him.

The Sinister is an entirely different beast than the Wrecker. Sinister is a heavy oil asymmetric Wrecker is a low/low medium oil symmetrical. On the right conditions the Sinister is awesome just don't see quite that much oil that often.

Aslan
10-07-2014, 05:20 PM
The Sinister is an entirely different beast than the Wrecker. Sinister is a heavy oil asymmetric Wrecker is a low/low medium oil symmetrical. On the right conditions the Sinister is awesome just don't see quite that much oil that often.

Well, which one am I thinking of then that is a symmetric that is replacing the wrecker?? Which one is the light colored one??

Amyers
10-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Outcry but I don't think it's replacing the wrecker

Steven B
10-07-2014, 09:35 PM
The Hysteria looks good and looks like a solid performer. I wouldn't mind tossing one of those.

foreverincamo
10-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Anyone own a Roto Grip? I never have, but my first coach swore by them in the 80's. I'll take one!

Amyers
10-07-2014, 10:40 PM
I have the asylum that I won here love it. On the fresh it's hard to beat in my opinion.

Steven B
10-07-2014, 10:47 PM
I've had a few. Still have a Cell Pearl, Rogue Cell, Horizon, Epic Battle, Saturn, and Neptune. I was all about Roto Grip about 5-7 years ago. Still love their stuff! Always rolled good for me.

Stormed1
10-08-2014, 11:13 PM
I have not drilled the one I have here yet but for one of my customers it is a beast. Cleaner through the fronts than the Disturbed or Asylam with more backend motion

Aslan
10-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Anyone own a Roto Grip? I never have, but my first coach swore by them in the 80's. I'll take one!

Own 2. Neither are drilled though.

Zothen
10-09-2014, 02:47 AM
I have a Defiant,Hyper Cell,Disturbed and a Shout! All good balls for what I need them for.

Zothen

MICHAEL
10-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Own 2. Neither are drilled though.

In the hands of a Gifted Bowler, they are Pin Crushing Balls! I have the Hyper-Cell,,, and its working great for me... last to leagues, Monday and Tuesday, had 600 plus games both days.... Been a big Hammer fan, but thought I would see if the Hype had any truth!

So Far,,, I would say YES!

vdubtx
10-09-2014, 02:57 PM
In the hands of a Gifted Bowler, they are Pin Crushing Balls! I have the Hyper-Cell,,, and its working great for me... last to leagues, Monday and Tuesday, had 600 plus games both days.... Been a big Hammer fan, but thought I would see if the Hype had any truth!

So Far,,, I would say YES!

You have a Hyper Cell? When did that happen? I guess I missed that post of another new ball for you.

Oh, and I have Hyper Cell, Disturbed and Uproar. Hyper Cell and Disturbed get most use right now. Not liking the Uproar. Too strong of a ball for dry conditions.

Blacksox1
10-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Iceman with a hyper cell. Oh my. What will happen to the deadly aim?

Blomer
10-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Seen a few throws these in leagle and they do well with it. Would love to be able to throw this!