PDA

View Full Version : Contest Oct 20, 2014 to Oct 26, 2014 - Brunswick Melee Cross

BowlingBoards.com
10-22-2014, 01:25 PM
We are giving away a Brunswick Melee Cross for a random poster from Oct 20, 2014 through Oct 26, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

vdubtx
10-22-2014, 01:29 PM
Count me in for my first Brunswick ball. :cool:

toddgeers
10-22-2014, 01:33 PM
I've been waiting for this giveaway. It would match my Red Melee.

toddgeers
10-22-2014, 01:34 PM
I love the teal also. It brings back memories of the Rhino Pro teal.

toddgeers
10-22-2014, 01:36 PM
I can already see my bag. Mastermind genius, Melee Cross, Melee. That's a winning combination! 🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳

manke
10-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Does anyone know how the cross differs from the melee?

YODA
10-22-2014, 03:05 PM
Been Waiting for this one.. Teal would match the color for my wifes PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) the ribbon for it is Teal, so this would go great throwing it down the lane :) Not to mention with the traction it provides for various oil conditions which would help greatly in the league that we bowl in.

Put me in for this one for sure!

Aslan
10-22-2014, 04:19 PM
Teal would match the color for my wifes PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) the ribbon for it is Teal, so this would go great throwing it down the lane :)

Thats a truly depressing reason to want this ball.

I actually don't want it....but...I'd take it. I'd find some use for it. Probably not bowling related though. Maybe. Hard to say. Maybe as a cannonball. But I don't have a cannon. I'd have to join a civil war renactment website forum and hope they have a cannon giveaway. Or ask Iceman if he has one laying around (because he's old).

foreverincamo
10-22-2014, 04:59 PM
I would love to have this ball!!! Almost bought it once.

Bradski9
10-22-2014, 06:03 PM
I ccould use a solid colored ball :o

goneal32
10-22-2014, 07:40 PM
My dream ball, I have been wanting this ball since it came out.

foreverincamo
10-22-2014, 08:19 PM
I'm still trying to get my last Brunswick ball drilled. My pro shop tech's " real job " keeps interfering with his hours at the pro shop, and we can't get together. Now my wife's Hammer Bad A$$ just showed up via FedEx, so now I need to get hers drilled as well.
At least I have tomorrow off to search the black hole in my basement that has swallowed my Blue Pearl Hammer I want to use as my spare ball. Hope I don't need it redrilled.

foxie25
10-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Another gem by big b I would love to have

YODA
10-22-2014, 10:32 PM

I actually don't want it....but...I'd take it. I'd find some use for it. Probably not bowling related though. Maybe. Hard to say. Maybe as a cannonball. But I don't have a cannon. I'd have to join a civil war renactment website forum and hope they have a cannon giveaway. Or ask Iceman if he has one laying around (because he's old).

No because I also wear teal when I can because it shows support for the disease... Like wearing Pink for certain cancers and other things... depressing is definatly not the right answer... Wanting to ball because of how it performs on multiple lane oil setups, but because it is teal (a color my wife already loved before knowing she had PCOS) is just something to help :)... Dont know why you took it like you did, but you didnt read into it correctly.

Blomer
10-22-2014, 11:41 PM
Always liked the look of this ball in the videos. I'm also on strike at work, so a new ball sure would make me feel better. 😃

bubba809
10-23-2014, 07:18 AM
Would love to win this. Excellent ball.

sondrawesterling
10-23-2014, 08:26 PM
I have a storm polar ice, I love the ball but could use a new one.

jnv32185
10-23-2014, 08:41 PM
Won one for my girlfriend now I need one win for me...
:D

dachaukid
10-23-2014, 11:50 PM
My wife needs a new ball

MICHAEL
10-24-2014, 12:57 AM
My wife needs a new ball

Do the right thing man!! Buy her a new ball form bowlingball.com!! LOL I get my wife ANYTHING she wants!! I spoiler her!!

larry mc
10-25-2014, 01:58 AM
this ball looks nice

MICHAEL
10-25-2014, 08:38 AM

I might be OLD in years, but who's your daddy Mr. Lion man!! How many pins did I beat you by in Sin City,,, over 100 I believe...
Your so full of HOT AIR, I know a perfect place to put that bowling ball and launch it! LOL

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu228/Fisher20089/farting.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Fisher20089/media/farting.jpg.html)

Aslan is now working with the U.S. Navy sending Melee Cross bowling balls into our enemies hot spots! The savings to our government is HUGE!
Thank you Aslan for doing your part in fighting Terror!! Your a true patriot!! When ask if it was painful to project the balls, his only reply was: " I wish I had more then one *** to give to my country!"
A true hero, right here on bowlingboard.com!!

Jaescrub
10-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Let's keep this going and keep the winner here on the Boards that's really what it's about right?

foreverincamo
10-25-2014, 06:57 PM
I would love another Brunswick Ball, especially the Melee Cross. Too bad there aren't more solid colored balls to choose from.

PauL757
10-26-2014, 10:24 AM
This would fit in my bag nicely.

Joker
10-26-2014, 01:20 PM
everyone could use this in their bag, one of the smoothest rolling balls out there now

Blacksox1
10-26-2014, 03:38 PM
Good luck to all board members!

ragstormfan
10-26-2014, 09:18 PM
Ball looks good for short oil and for controlling any pattern. Would love the chance to throw another Brunswick ball!