PDA

View Full Version : I thought I was going to have another one!!! #@$@^$#^!!!

MICHAEL
10-31-2014, 05:11 PM
I didn't have another 741, but it started out good! LOL Had a first game 237, then a 238, then,,,, THEN,,, O.S. a 171! Missed the ten pin on some good pocket shots that crushed the pins, but lacked carry for some strange reason?!, 3 times!!! 646 Strange 10 pins were not a problem in the first two games, didn't miss one, but only had a few. Then the last game crazy good looking pocket hits, and then missing the @$#$!!

Anyway one of my bucket list hopes is to have a 220 average on a league, along with that 800!

Aslan
10-31-2014, 05:45 PM
I guessed 643!! I was SO close!!

Mike White
10-31-2014, 06:16 PM
Last Friday i shot 246, 260, then a disappointing 200 for 706.

It's been all down hill since then.

Aslan
10-31-2014, 06:34 PM
Last Friday i shot 246, 260, then a disappointing 200 for 706.

It's been all down hill since then.

Wanna trade?

MICHAEL
11-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Wanna trade?

What do YOU have worth trading, that Mike doesn't already have?? I will end this Friday Afternoon league with a 220! Want to make a bet lion man!!?? I feel after Vegas that I have evolved, took a giant quantum leap forward! It only took ONE LESSON from Rob, and now with my GIFT, and knowledge received, I KNOW I will reach that goal of 220, and 800! I have been rolling nothing,,, NOTHING almost but 600 plus games,,,, crazy,,,,I will keep this post up, Good, Bad, and the Ugly! Every Friday after league!

disclamer: not including the wood lanes of Plattsburg, but does include the AMF, and Brunswick lanes!

vdubtx
11-01-2014, 10:34 AM
The keY to getting that 220 Iceman is not missing those 10 pins. :) :cool:

MICHAEL
11-01-2014, 10:50 AM
The keY to getting that 220 Iceman is not missing those 10 pins. :) :cool:

YOU KNOW some nights I don't MISS ONE FRICKEN 10 pin!! I thought I had it taken care of a while back, throwing with the palm up release, straight ball. hummmm,,,,, I think what's happening to ICE is called (selective, destroy Icemans good game/series condition). I know VD, I am a hell of a lot better NOW then I was in the past.

I really think it has to do with lack of focus! I even missed an easy 6 pin,,, grrrrrr,,,, I never miss a 6 or 7 pin, when I bowled that 741.

I think FOCUS, complete and total focus is NUMBER one when shooting for a great game/series! You have to be IN THE ZONE!!

vdubtx
11-01-2014, 11:30 AM
YOU KNOW some nights I don't MISS ONE FRICKEN 10 pin!! I thought I had it taken care of a while back, throwing with the palm up release, straight ball. hummmm,,,,, I think what's happening to ICE is called (selective, destroy Icemans good game/series condition). I know VD, I am a hell of a lot better NOW then I was in the past.

I really think it has to do with lack of focus! I even missed an easy 6 pin,,, grrrrrr,,,, I never miss a 6 or 7 pin, when I bowled that 741.

I think FOCUS, complete and total focus is NUMBER one when shooting for a great game/series! You have to be IN THE ZONE!!

Averages as you know arent made with one good series. Make your 10 pins week in and week out and you will see it climbing. :cool:

Now, 10 pins have been my nemesis for quite some time as well. I made concerted effort this summer to improve that. I have been doing much better picking it up at a rate of 91% this bowling season vs. 86% all of last year. Still have room for improvement though.