PDA

View Full Version : Question about arrangement of BowlingBoards.com startup page?

Hammer
11-14-2014, 11:10 PM
My startup page for BowlingBoards.com use to have a narrow rectangular box to the left of the different Forum boxes. The box to the left had Bowling Boards Sponsor(s) at the top of it with Bowlingball.com, Forum Threads and New Forum Posts below it. Somehow it went from the left to the bottom of the Forum boxes. How do I get it back to the left side of the Forum
boxes?

bowl1820
11-15-2014, 08:38 AM
My startup page for BowlingBoards.com use to have a narrow rectangular box to the left of the different Forum boxes. The box to the left had Bowling Boards Sponsor(s) at the top of it with Bowlingball.com, Forum Threads and New Forum Posts below it. Somehow it went from the left to the bottom of the Forum boxes. How do I get it back to the left side of the Forum
boxes?

Hmmm. Sounds like the browser isn't rendering the page properly. (It's showing correctly here)

Check at the bottom left of the page and see that the style chooser is set to vb4 default style.

The first thing you might try is force reloading the page. Hold down the shift key and click the reload button.

If that doesn't do it, try clearing your cache and cookies and then reload the page.

Also if you have another browser check in it to see if the page is displaying properly.