Right Handed
Ball weight: 15
Rev Rate: 378
Ball Speed: 18.2
Axis Tilt: 6.67
Axis Rotation: 45*
PAP: 4 1/8 horizontal, 11/16 up
Layout: Pin under ring, cg kicked 1” right, hole beside thumb

I wanted to try something different with the Outcry. I’ve been liking pin down symmetrics, so I thought I’d try to change the motion with the hole beside the thumb. I’ve seen a few guys in regionals have quite a bit of success with this kind of layout, so why not?

I have not altered the surface yet, so everything has been oob. Using it on the local house shot, I had a great look, just throwing it right and watching it peel back to the hole. For the amount of surface it has, it still gets exceptional length while the lanes are fairly fresh. The motion is fairly sharp, and it hits really well. I’m able to migrate left as needed, but did find that I could move too far left. At that point it was time to ball down.

Using this one a variety of times, it’s a lot of fun to throw and wants to hook. I’m not sure if it’s my layout or just another version of that core that everyone seems to love. I really like it and need to try it on some sport patterns. Once I get some games on sport ratios, I’ll know more about what this one can really do.

Anyone looking for a strong symmetric, this is it. It has plenty of hook and roll.

You won’t be disappointed with the Outcry.