PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Forza

jrob857
11-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Review:

The new Forza by Motiv Bowling brings together not only new cover/core combination technology but also the Forza is the first to showcase the new Motiv badge logo. The new Forza is a medium oil monster that brings together the new Torx core that will rev up early and easy and then you team that up with the new Helix solid reactive cover stock that will read the mid-lane with ease and still give you that outstanding continuation that Motiv products continue to produce. The new Forza is yet another killer on the lanes that you will need in your bag.

Inner Core – Torx
Coverstock – Helix Solid Reactive
Finish – 3000 Grit LSS

Comments:

The new Forza gives me a shape on the lanes that I have never seen on any bowling ball I have ever drilled. It’s the earliest ball I’ve ever thrown but also the smoothest I’ve thrown and the continuation that this piece brings is just outstanding. Usually for me early equipment was never for me and I never knew why so I stayed away from them. They were all condition specific pieces but the Forza is one of a kind. I have seen a bowling ball with this kind of shape anywhere. Very early rolling piece that will read the mid-lane so well but its also the smoothest piece I’ve ever thrown. And you put that all together with the continuation that this piece brings, the Forza is one of a kind and is a must need in any bag. I love to start with the Foza on fresh conditions because it gives me the best look out there. For lower rev players, they will find the Forza as probably one of their more versatile pieces.

Dislikes: None

I recommended this piece too all types of bowlers.

Motiv Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFRM8-vYlyc