PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is my first ever coaching session for bowling........

Hammer
12-10-2014, 07:45 PM
I have been bowling for 31 years and never had a lesson. I am one of those self taught folks. I have bowled some high games and scratch series in that time. It just started to bug me that you can't tell by feel alone if you are doing things right in your approach and delivery. So I made the bat call. Even though I have bowled for a long time I do have questions about different phases of the game. It will be interesting to see what Kevin says about my technique. I told him that after I throw my first ball with him watching I didn't want to turn around and see hm bent over holding his gut and laughing and saying Stan, your killin' me here. I am definitely looking forward to this. I will let you know how it went.

Amyers
12-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Good luck Hammer hope it goes well

Aslan
12-11-2014, 02:17 PM
And another one gives up on "The Gift".... :(

vdubtx
12-11-2014, 03:46 PM
Excellent. Coaching can really help when you have plateaued in your game. I have certainly benefited from several coaching sessions over the last year.

white_rabbitt
12-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Very curious to hear how it goes! I've just recently started taking the game more seriously and have been interested in getting some coaching myself. Good luck!

manke
12-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Good luck!!

Perrin
12-15-2014, 11:51 AM
How did it go Hammer?