PDA

View Full Version : What did you think about Page today?

The KingPin
01-25-2009, 03:44 PM
Wow what a finish. What was your thoughts as you watched the ball go down the lane. Crazy I think that Page could have won his first major title.

So what was your take on it?

jaws1945
01-25-2009, 05:07 PM
After crushing one in the 10th, it seems like he allowed himself to get distracted and really never refocused. He seemed to rush the line a bit and went wide on the next shot. maybe a little too much adrenaline, and a terrible result...

JerseyJim
01-25-2009, 05:31 PM
After noticing the shot clock not being reset, he should have stepped off, and go through his pre-shot routine. If it meant a fine, so be it, this was the most important shot of the match for him.

onefrombills
01-25-2009, 05:42 PM
After noticing the shot clock not being reset, he should have stepped off, and go through his pre-shot routine. If it meant a fine, so be it, this was the most important shot of the match for him.

I agree and if I didnt see it L I V E ....I wouldnt have belived it an 8 count there wouls have been a tie and 9 would have been his 1st title and a Major one at that

After Haugen's match last year and the way PA won the 10th from of the TOC is haunted....funky things happened there :)