PDA

View Full Version : 60% of the time it works every time... hammer burgundy review

Shaneshu87
12-11-2014, 05:44 PM
feel free to post any Anchorman quotes to this thread!

wow... is all i have to say, i never in my life expected this out of urethane (or should i say react-a-thane) i was thinking this ball would be great on dried up lanes... boy was i wrong! Burgundy loves oil! i shot 3 games with this ball OOB, this ball was over all about 5 boards weaker than my BadAss, however i NEVER moved my feet in that entire 3 game set.
pros: miss left with out over reaction, miss a little right and still has the power to come back
cons: miss to much left and it doesn't have the guts to get back to the pocket, i noticed a lower transfer of energy through the pins, left several splits and weak 10's, very speed sensitive.
overall: great ball 8/10, anyone can pick up this ball and make it hook provided they don't throw a 90 mph fast ball

viral review coming soon...

rv driver
12-11-2014, 09:22 PM

wow... is all i have to say, i never in my life expected this out of urethane (or should i say react-a-thane) i was thinking this ball would be great on dried up lanes... boy was i wrong! Burgundy loves oil! i shot 3 games with this ball OOB, this ball was over all about 5 boards weaker than my BadAss, however i NEVER moved my feet in that entire 3 game set.
pros: miss left with out over reaction, miss a little right and still has the power to come back
cons: miss to much left and it doesn't have the guts to get back to the pocket, i noticed a lower transfer of energy through the pins, left several splits and weak 10's, very speed sensitive.
overall: great ball 8/10, anyone can pick up this ball and make it hook provided they don't throw a 90 mph fast ball

Would you name it James Westfall, or Dr. Kenneth Noisewater? Or "The Octagon?"

Sourtower
12-11-2014, 10:41 PM

Two things:

#1 Are you a pro shop owner? Just wondering if you're getting a discount buying all those new Hammer bowling balls. (Just me being jealous lol)
#2 I'm in a glass case of emotion!

Shaneshu87
12-13-2014, 05:45 PM
Two things:

#1 Are you a pro shop owner? Just wondering if you're getting a discount buying all those new Hammer bowling balls. (Just me being jealous lol)
#2 I'm in a glass case of emotion!

i am not an owner nor am i a staffer, just addicted to hammer bowling balls lol could be worse drugs

"you ate the whole wheel of cheese!? i'm not even mad, that's amazing"

Sourtower
12-13-2014, 10:45 PM
i am not an owner nor am i a staffer, just addicted to hammer bowling balls lol could be worse drugs

"you ate the whole wheel of cheese!? i'm not even mad, that's amazing"

I think I'm addicted to the same thing. My wife would kill me though if I acted on it lol

“I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.”

Shaneshu87
12-15-2014, 09:30 AM
I think I'm addicted to the same thing. My wife would kill me though if I acted on it lol

“I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.”

normally my wife would be the same way, however after winning a strike pot worth $1500 i just threw it in an account and have been buying my stuff with that lol

"i love scotch, scotchy, scotchy scotch, here is goes down, down into my belly, mmm mmm mmm"