PDA

View Full Version : Contest Dec 15, 2014 to Nov 21, 2014 - Roto Grip Hysteria

BowlingBoards.com
12-16-2014, 10:20 AM
We are giving away a Roto Grip Hysteria for a random poster from Dec 15, 2014 through Dec 21, 2014.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Amyers
12-16-2014, 10:28 AM
I so want this ball. I have went back and forth about buying one ever since it has come out. I think it would fit my game perfectly.

Jaescrub
12-16-2014, 10:29 AM
The sad thing is other then my team I don't see a lot of newer balls being used. I have seen zero new rotos.

Amyers
12-16-2014, 10:57 AM
The sad thing is other then my team I don't see a lot of newer balls being used. I have seen zero new rotos.

Wow that surprises me. The new roto's are everywhere on my home lanes.

bubba809
12-16-2014, 12:01 PM
Would LOVE to have this Roto ball. Looks awesome!

foreverincamo
12-16-2014, 04:03 PM
I'm going to keep a journal of all the balls used in my league by both teams. Wonder if I'll find many duplicates

Blacksox1
12-16-2014, 04:37 PM
Sign me up, Coach. I am ready to play!

white_rabbitt
12-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Would love to win this ball! Have been looking at getting a Roto for my next ball anyways! Good luck everyone.

YODA
12-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Wow that surprises me. The new roto's are everywhere on my home lanes.

Are they really? I have seen a couple but not many are throwing them in my area either...

Would love to add this to my lineup ;)

manke
12-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Sign me up, i would love a new ball for the new year!!!

Bradski9
12-16-2014, 06:03 PM

Everyone is using motiv in my alley.

Jaescrub
12-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Everyone is using motiv in my alley.
Most of the people on our league use old equipment ha ha

coreyds012778
12-16-2014, 07:29 PM
I take another for my wife, becoming a big fan of roto grip.

Bradski9
12-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Most of the people on our league use old equipment ha ha

Yep, it's usually either motiv or older balls here xD

Aslan
12-16-2014, 08:22 PM
I DO need a solid/symmetric for Arsenal #3...my next 16lb arsenal.

Didn't want an RG quite that high...but it's pretty much what I'm looking for. The perfectscale rating is a bit low...but Arsenal #3 is going to be on the low side anyways based on the 2 balls I already have lined up...so it'll fit. Hopefully by then I've improved my release enough that I'll get a decent angle despite the ball not being a "hook monster".

MICHAEL
12-16-2014, 10:22 PM
I DO need a solid/symmetric for Arsenal #3...my next 16lb arsenal.

Didn't want an RG quite that high...but it's pretty much what I'm looking for. The perfectscale rating is a bit low...but Arsenal #3 is going to be on the low side anyways based on the 2 balls I already have lined up...so it'll fit. Hopefully by then I've improved my release enough that I'll get a decent angle despite the ball not being a "hook monster".

JUST what you need, another ball to put in your closet, undrilled!! I am now selling "Gift Certificates" for much less then a new BALL!!!

All bowing Gift certificates come with a money back guaranty! I know a guy named Tod, that bowls here in Kansas City, that purchased one, came back the next day, and wanted his money back!!!!

I ask him if he read the small print? It states: if you don't improve your game, bring back after 60 days, in original wrapping, and for a restocking fee of $33.33, you will be given a full and complete refund of 30.00!

foxie25
12-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Make it a nice x-mas for myself