PDA

View Full Version : Contest Dec 29, 2014 to Jan 4, 2015 - Brunswick Brute

BowlingBoards.com
12-29-2014, 04:07 PM
We are giving away a Brunswick Brute for a random poster from Dec 29, 2014 through Jan 4, 2015.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Aslan
12-29-2014, 04:34 PM
First person to post wins it!!!

Suckas!!!

Aslan
12-29-2014, 04:50 PM
If I win this ball...which I won't...I will always look on it fondly...as the ball that Rob used to slay Mudpuppy, MWhite, Iceman, and myself at the EPIC 1st Annual AVI Challenge. First Rob slayed Iceman on the lanes...then came onto the forums...and slayed him again by calling him names and making him cry. I recall, "booty butt face" or something along those lines but I can't remember for sure.

So, in honor of Rob...and his ability to BEST the far weaker Iceman...ON the lanes and OFF...I shall win this ball (probably not though) and use it proudly. And everytime I throw it...I'll think of Iceman...laying in a corner somewhere curled up in a little ball...crying and clinging to his little blanket he's nicknamed "binkie". Sucking his thumb....sobbing.

While on the topic...there will be numerous foundations and fundraisers in 2015 to help Iceman in his terrible time of need. Much like the starving kids Sally Struthers is always blabberig about...or the beat up animals that Sheryl Crowe won't shut up about...or even our honored wounded vets...it's now time to direct our attention and generosity to:

"Save the Iceman Project"...a non-profit organization that exists solely to help Iceman recover from "Hurricane Rob M." We will have people on street corners collecting donations and handing out little Ice cubes as token gifts. We will have a 5K where at the starting line will be a big picture of Rob and everyone has to run away from it for 5 kilometers...but it will be a 3.1 mile race...not a "5k" because Iceman wouldn't condone using all that European metric nonsense. We'll even have folks at tables outside your local grocery store...collecting donations...with a couple 8x10s of Iceman from back when he had a fully functional backbone...that could withstand the occasional criticism...before the hurricane hit.

At least 63 cents of every dollar donated...goes directly to Iceman to aid him in this tragic time. The other 37 cents goes to me to help fund my bowling...with a kickback to the site for promoting the charity.

Seriously though...imagine Ice reading that...and wanting to respond SO bad....his hand is probably shaking. And the true irony is...he might delete his account out of spite...then return...under a different user name...meaning he'll have lost his God status!!! HA!! Oh thats rich!!

Bradski9
12-29-2014, 06:59 PM
I want to win. Hopefully.

Kent Dushane
12-29-2014, 07:11 PM
never have won so I am hopping this will be the week
Happy New Year

ragstormfan
12-29-2014, 08:47 PM
Would really love to win another ball!

fortheloveofbowling
12-29-2014, 09:23 PM
It is time for another win. Thanks for the great promotions!

Amyers
12-29-2014, 11:14 PM
I could use a Brute

fortheloveofbowling
12-30-2014, 11:38 AM
I could use a Brute

That sounds somewhat odd.:)

Blacksox1
12-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Brunswick symmetric polished for medium lanes. Who wants it on their thumb? :)

larry mc
01-04-2015, 07:39 PM
could really use this 1

jwox
01-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Sounds like a ball that I would love!

bbgamer884
01-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Happy new year to all! Been a while since i have been on here, whats everyone been up to?

bubba809
01-07-2015, 01:06 PM
bowling