PDA

View Full Version : Economy Talk

The KingPin
01-26-2009, 01:09 PM
So we have been in and out of a recession depending on who you talk to. But what do you think? Please keep it clean, yet what do you think of the economy? Are we coming around? What has caused this? and how do we get out?

comfortably numb
07-28-2011, 12:32 PM
I think that we are in the third year of the worst economy since the Great Depression (you were in college then, right Mayor?) No, we are not coming around. Greed, lying, deceit and being a bad steward of our own individual finances is the cause. How do we get out? My question would be, "Do we get out?"

The Mayor
07-28-2011, 02:01 PM
The reason we are in such a bad position is because no one is willing to work together. Sure, they go to the meetings, but all they really care about it making their constituents happy by being as far right or left as possible. Every one in the middle gets screwed. We need a third party... bad.

comfortably numb
07-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Mayor, let's start a third party today. Neither to the left or to the right. Right down the middle. A perfect strike. We'll get all the bowlers to join, and we'll call our new party: "THE BOWLITICIANS".

Trex
07-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Count me in, That is if ya need any new members.... :)